Quantcast

Ashland super D

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I am driving from seattle, arriving Sat morning. I am hoping I can do a practice run or 2 after the pros on saturday evening, anyone know the details on this?

DirtHurt

Chimp
Aug 14, 2008
Hey are you sticking around all day sunday? If so Im looking at racing the Downhill on sunday. want to carpool?

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I did check the web site, pros race saturday so I am not sure if I would be able to ride the course or not. It also says you only get one shuttle for your race run and thats it. Does not seam like its worth the drive.

DirtHurt

Chimp
Aug 14, 2008
Yeah most races are all one run. Kinda sucks but thats why you get out and walk the coarse

ashmtnadv

Chimp
Mar 6, 2008
Ashland Or.
I did check the web site, pros race saturday so I am not sure if I would be able to ride the course or not. It also says you only get one shuttle for your race run and thats it. Does not seam like its worth the drive.
Call Ashland Mountain Adventures @ 541-499-2298 and we will get you all the details, and yes we will be shuttling after the pros are done. It's $15 a shuttle. The race provides a shuttle to either get you up for your race rune or after to get back to your car, but you have to call to get on before your race run.
Happy trails.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Thanks for the info^^ that makes it a little more tempting. little over a doller per mile of downhill.

I was just at P.A. and you could get as many shuttle practice runs in as you wanted the day before and then you got at least one practice run before your race the next day.