Quantcast

Atlanta Follow Me premier

LambMan

Chimp
Jul 13, 2009
ATL
I've been in touch with Anthill Films regarding hosting a premier party for their new movie, Follow Me. If you haven't seen the teasers, check them out because it looks sweet. I've attached a link to the trailer in this post. I'm not sure about location yet, but my thoughts were Sweetwater or Andretti's karting and I'm leaning towards Andretti's since it's indoors, there is liquor, and there is kart racing. I just wanted to see what people thought about locations. The premier will be in early May.

http://www.anthillfilms.com/content/videos/follow-me-shorts/follow-me-the-teaser/

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Sick teaser! Andretti's sounds fun but expensive... I can't afford to race bikes and carts. lol
What about the Highlander on Monroe? Brannon the owner is a cyclist, he would prob.
go for it. Not that smancy but we could cut loose, drink, gloat and be loud. Not a huge place though.
Great food though saw them on the tgif guys "best places to eat" or whatever tonight.

GTscoob

Chimp
Mar 9, 2010
Atlanta
You could try Wonderroot, they're off Memorial and have had bike-in movies in the past, typically after Critical Masses or local alleycat races. But then again so has the Highlander.

Either way, I'm subscribing to this as I'd like to check out the film's premier.

LambMan

Chimp
Jul 13, 2009
ATL
Chuck,
Good idea about the Highlander. That place is fun. Not sure if they could hold enough people, 200 came out for the Seasons premier at Sweetwater. Do you know if they have a big screen? As many times as I've been in there, I can't remember if they have a big screen. I know that the Independent, which is above Highlander, has a pretty good projector screen. It may have to be a place that lets in the under 21 crowd also. If it's at Andretti's, the racing will definitely be optional and their drinks are super cheap. But I have been thinking it might be too far on the North Side. Anyways, I'm gonna call around over the next two days and figure it out this week.

wanabe

Monkey
Mar 16, 2007
Sweetwater is probably your best bet if you think there will be a large turn out. And they have good beer! My head would explode if it happened at the highlander. Thats my spot I should be able to just give those guys my paycheck every week. LOL. But I dont think they have a big screen. Im over there all the time so I can ask and I can run up stairs and ask at the Indy.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Sweetwater is probably your best bet if you think there will be a large turn out. And they have good beer! My head would explode if it happened at the highlander. Thats my spot I should be able to just give those guys my paycheck every week. LOL. But I dont think they have a big screen. Im over there all the time so I can ask and I can run up stairs and ask at the Indy.
Sweetwater as in the brewing co.?
I hate you Georgians:rolleyes:

wanabe

Monkey
Mar 16, 2007
I talked to Marco (bartender) at highlander tonight. Apparently one of the managers there is on a cycling team. if the turn out isnt ridiculous they would be all about it.

Lambman PM me.

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
i vote sweetwater. That is probably the best place. And if they hosted the seasons premier i don't they would have a problem hosting the follow me premier. Plus they have delicious beer...