Quantcast

Attempt to slow Dave down for the Case rideres

splat

Nam I am
Well saturday was the only day I had availbe lto ride this past weekend . and of course it started out raining , so Our 1 Pm ride got cancelled , how ever watching the radr online , it was clearing a bit to the North, so I called Dave "the silver turtle" who was itching to ride. we went up to Mt Pisgah , I figured I send him up and down those hills a few times help the Boys down in CT a Bit. especially Old Karl.

so it had been raining all morning , so every thing was WET !!! and My Tires were sliding all over the place.

Here is Dave coming up a Wet rocky climb.

Me Attempting to get over this , I never made it cleanly , My Crank kept hitting the rock

And dave , Just has that Need to fly

and we went up and down and up and down , and dave was cursing me out , and I didn't even throw the worst climbs at him. oh well it felt really good to get out.

When we got back to Dave's it weas still raining back home , however we came soooooooo close to disaster it was not funny . when we got back to Dave place unloaded the Bikes , We noticed the pin that hald the Bike rack on dam near Fell out ( and it was our own fault too ) but that would have been Ugly on I-495 at 80 MPH !!

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
You guys were very lucky with that pin...just ask Bo about their bikerack mishap earlier this year...they were on the highway when the pin in their thule rack came out, causing their road bikes to hit pavement at 65, and be dragged till they stopped...ouch

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
Splaticus, I knew someone paid you off to soften me up for Case! You seemed far to enthusiastic to climb the hills of Pisgah on a dark and gloomy afternoon. Plus, knowing I had my 47 lb silly bike, you brought your FSRXC to really turn the screws!!! There will be paybacks for all those involved...

Dave