Quantcast

Attention! 26Th Dj's Building

krazykow

Chimp
Apr 3, 2005
Today, during a session at the 26th street dirt jumps, we were confronted by a fellow neigbor (the one below the start pad for the road gap) that the owner is very frustrated with the new building of the ski booter/ double after the road gap. He said the the owner is thinking about plowing. If anyone knows who has been building, tell them to stop please. I like riding at 26th street, and i know many people do to, so lets not let them get plowed, stop the building

Thanks
Chris

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
krazykow said:
Today, during a session at the 26th street dirt jumps, we were confronted by a fellow neigbor (the one below the start pad for the road gap) that the owner is very frustrated with the new building of the ski booter/ double after the road gap. He said the the owner is thinking about plowing. If anyone knows who has been building, tell them to stop please. I like riding at 26th street, and i know many people do to, so lets not let them get plowed, stop the building

Thanks
Chris
Word, I like this place too...so whoever is diggin....quit

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
what where are these jumps? i thought i knew of all the jump spots in co? must be somewhere i know of but just cant thin of right now

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
dexter said:
what where are these jumps? i thought i knew of all the jump spots in co? must be somewhere i know of but just cant thin of right now
In the springs...more DH'ish type of jumps

dwj

Chimp
Jan 5, 2005
colorado
it might have been Keaton and his crew? he was talking about building some jumps after the road gap awhile ago. i was just there on sunday and some one had knocked down the big step up. what can you do? spots come and go.

on a brighter note we got the good dj's in another part of town running smooth again, until some one comes along and f's them up.

dwj

Chimp
Jan 5, 2005
colorado
no, the land owner there has access to heavy machinery to plow are sh!t right down. the "step" is running again. jacob knows where its at. i'll be riding there on tuesday if the weather good, if not wensday.

GravityPilot

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
Frisco, CO
dwj said:
on a brighter note we got the good dj's in another part of town running smooth again, until some one comes along and f's them up.

Ya, I think it's funny that a place that's been around since The Valley(RIP), if not longer is back in operation. That is of course we're thinking of the same place.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Jose hopefully it's not Keaton building those jumps, I don't think he would though. I think he's usually more in the mood to ride than to build. :p This place is a lot of fun and I love riding there so hopefully it lasts a while. :)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
dwj said:
no, the land owner there has access to heavy machinery to plow are sh!t right down. the "step" is running again. jacob knows where its at. i'll be riding there on tuesday if the weather good, if not wensday.
Doug can you PM me where these are?

sk8kid33

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Colorado Springs
nt keaton when I told him about the new jump at work he had never seen or heard of it. it must be the guy wo built everything else I think his name is jacob too. but I am not sure. the guy on the coiler. He built evrything else.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
sk8kid33 said:
nt keaton when I told him about the new jump at work he had never seen or heard of it. it must be the guy wo built everything else I think his name is jacob too. but I am not sure. the guy on the coiler. He built evrything else.
Hey Jose how was the mx race today? Did Keaton and everybody else in the springs go up to it? I rode Templeton with Kristian, lots of fun. Not sure if I know the guy on the coiler but I know a guy named Ben who has a Coiler and rides there frequently, or so Keaton tells me.

krazykow

Chimp
Apr 3, 2005
no one else just me jacob and chris. They ended up combining junior begginer, junior sport and junior X into one class. So I took forth. Whcih I am pretty stoked on against junior x kids in my first race. Unfortunately chris and jacob both went down in previous runs

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
krazykow said:
no one else just me jacob and chris. They ended up combining junior begginer, junior sport and junior X into one class. So I took forth. Whcih I am pretty stoked on against junior x kids in my first race. Unfortunately chris and jacob both went down in previous runs
That's awesome. How many were in Junior all together?

sk8kid33

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Colorado Springs
I am not entirely sure I want to say 20 but like all the begginer kids got eliminated right away. Kinda sucks for them. butI had to do like 5-6 runs total race runs. just advancing barely. But I would say about 20.

sk8kid33

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Colorado Springs
doubt it. there is probably not good gaps. I love that place for the road gap. but lets go check it out one day and see. and would we have to buy it?? if so screw that. MAybe we shopuld all just get off our asses and put in some shovel time at goose. we can't get in trouble. its closer, we can have more jumps.

downhill24/7

Chimp
Jan 31, 2005
Boulder
well, im moving to colorado this august, so anyone who knows all the jump spots in colorado tell me cuz jumpings my specailty, landing, thats another story