Quantcast

Attention! Attention! Fontana Icycle is on!!! Feb 4/5

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
I just received this email from the folks at fontana.

--Brandon, I have just been informed that we are indeed having an Icycle Race this February. It will be February 4th-5th. I'm not sure if they're racing on the 4th or not; I don't have any further info. The race is being put on by Sycamore Cycles; the contact person there is Wes Dixon. Check out their website (http://www.sycamorecycles.com/) for more info. We will have lodging available, but most of our services will be unavailable. I don't believe the restaurant will be open; ask the reservationist when you call. Sorry for the confusion -- hope this helps! --

sweet!!!!!!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
let me babysit since you guys don't know how to go to www.411.com . Sycamore's # is 828-877-5790. Keith is owner/operator now. Wes is one of his closest friends and still in the shop almost everyday. I'm sure the shop's sponsoring and Wes is running...peace....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bizutch said:
let me babysit since you guys don't know how to go to www.411.com . Sycamore's # is 828-877-5790. Keith is owner/operator now. Wes is one of his closest friends and still in the shop almost everyday. I'm sure the shop's sponsoring and Wes is running...peace....

thanks dad.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
bizutch said:
well, you've had so much practice as a babysitter, you know, with cecil on your team and all :D :nuts:

bigginsr

Chimp
Aug 29, 2004
anybody from the triangle area planning to go ???(other than bigginsr, bigginsis,bigginsmom)

Wes D

Chimp
Jan 3, 2005
Hi this is Wes dickson and yes I am puting the Icycle on and I would like to see all ya'll out there. The race is on saturday Feb. 5th. The XC starts at noon at the softball field with expert, sport, beg., single speed and new for this year big bike class ( must be 35 lbs, flat pedals, and 10 inches of travle ). The NIGHT DOWNHILL will be going on at 6:30 registration will close at 5:30 for the downhill the classes are expert, sport, beg., and hard ass (full rigid). There is going to be a chilli supper going on between events. Go to www.Active.com to do early registration. Any other ? you can e-mail us at icycle@brevardinsurance.com and Jay or I will get back to you. If you need to speak to some one you can call me at 828-553-3299 (please e-mail). A web page is gettin built on www.sycamorecycles.com .

Thanks to you &
SYCAMORE CYCLES
PRO-BIKES
CANE CREEK
CAROLINA FIRST BANK

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Is there going to be a bon fire after the DH? That could spell trouble with a chili cookout before hand. Right Jeff? :think:
Speaking of Jeff, time to break out the pink '80s moto pants and flannel shirt.

Wes D

Chimp
Jan 3, 2005
yes there is going to be bon fire after the DH, and adult refreshment.

thanks Wes D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Wes D said:
yes there is going to be bon fire after the DH, and adult refreshment.

thanks Wes D
maybe up the admission a hair and do two of containers of adult refreshment this year. Last years didnt make it through the awards ceremony. Just an idea though. i'llbe there either way.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
am a tightwad by default not choice asshat. anyway thats part of what the registration is for. Especially since we dont get a t-shirt.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Peete said:
Is there going to be a bon fire after the DH? That could spell trouble with a chili cookout before hand. Right Jeff? :think:
Speaking of Jeff, time to break out the pink '80s moto pants and flannel shirt.
Jeremy and I had to get hte HazMat unit to detox our skin after we crashed at Jeff's hotel that one night. His wife must not have the sense of smell or something :blah:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
bizutch said:
Jeremy and I had to get hte HazMat unit to detox our skin after we crashed at Jeff's hotel that one night. His wife must not have the sense of smell or something :blah:
Ask Jeff about the fart fiasco at the bon fire the year before last.
A classic frat party moment.