Quantcast

attention dh girlie

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Can't you tell it is the 80's? The feathered haircuts, the too-big lettering?

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Ahhahaha... Tripp Is rocking the semi Mullet. \m/ Awesomness. I cant wait for your new hair doo. "a sloppy mullet" is what Tony said today at the shop.

And it is kinda scary.... You look almost exactly like your dad... Just with less mull, more matchbox.

J

JRB

indieboy said:
you saying she's not now
I haven't seen a now pic. I am sure she is. I mean she was EEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ on the eyes back then.

=[Stinky]=

Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
stoney98 said:
loco-
you need to get out more.
Agree'd....

For those not in the know... Indieboy rocks some sweet flowing hipster hair.
Which is why we always call him matchbox twenty... Well, good friend of ours, and a very strong cyclist, Tony scott, is one of Jamies riding buddies and teammate. Tony hates jamies flowing locks. Tony bet Jamie that if he(tony) took top 10 in crit or road at the college nats last week. Jamie would have to wear a new hair doo selected by tony. The kicker is the hair doo must remain for 31 days. Well, Tony took 9th in the road race. So its on... Expect pics soon.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
=[Stinky]= said:
Agree'd....

For those not in the know... Indieboy rocks some sweet flowing hipster hair.
Which is why we always call him matchbox twenty... Well, good friend of ours, and a very strong cyclist, Tony scott, is one of Jamies riding buddies and teammate. Tony hates jamies flowing locks. Tony bet Jamie that if he(tony) took top 10 in crit or road at the college nats last week. Jamie would have to wear a new hair doo selected by tony. The kicker is the hair doo must remain for 31 days. Well, Tony took 9th in the road race. So its on... Expect pics soon.
sweet!!!! BTw mb20 cut his hair, not cool. Anyhoo i like the ideal of a mullet fro.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Your mom was hot back in the 80s.
She looked a little like Marla Streb with Pat Benatar's hair...

:thumb:

Ok, I will throw down the question:

Who'd hit it?

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
loco said:
I haven't seen a now pic. I am sure she is. I mean she was EEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ on the eyes back then.
she was up until she had her last child. she couldn't drop a bit of the weight from the child and went to a doctor to see what was up with that. apparently it triggered her thyroid glands like a mofo.
she actually eats better since meeting my stepdad, he's a chef so it's not like she's eating rich and fatty ****.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
H8R said:
She looked a little like Marla Streb with Pat Benatar's hair...

:thumb:

Ok, I will throw down the question:

Who'd hit it?
The new avatar is the first good thing I have seen all day.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Westy said:
The new avatar is the first good thing I have seen all day.
I think it's a hoot.

Have you slashed all your co-workers to ribbons yet?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
H8R said:
I think it's a hoot.

Have you slashed all your co-workers to ribbons yet?
Not yet. No matter how angry and bitter, I am still lazy. There is this guy that works upstairs that has been on the verge of going postal for years, I've just been trying to push him over the edge and let him do all the work for me. I avoid all the nasty lawyer bills that way too.

=[Stinky]=

Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Not to ruin the thread... But Jamie just got popped today by a car turning in front of him. He was on his roadie, they took him in the bambalance to get checked out. Hes here now takin a shower. Just back from the ER. He has some nice road rash, said he wacked his shin pretty hard. Ill let him post up the rest of the info, with photos. Hes doin good. Runnin his mouth just as much as ever.