Quantcast

Attention Juniors experts/ Mammoth Coverage Declinemagazine.com

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
All Racers and Junior expert riders, check out !http://www.declinemagazine.com/misc/mammothjr.htm
for a recap of the JR X MX and DH written by me, also some great pictures taken by Spomer are thrown in the mix. This is the first article i've done so far with decline so it would be greatly appreciated if you let me or decline know how you liked it.
I tried to include as much as possible with the space i was given, I hope you all enjoy it, esspecially all you JR experts out there, i represented the best i could! Semi-pro here i come, yarhoo:drool:

Attachments

Haplipe

Monkey
Feb 7, 2006
Arvada
Nice article brian, maybe all of that writting during that road trip did some good?:) Well anyways keep up the good writting and ill still have to wait for all this snow to go away and then we can go ride together some time.

-Shawn

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Very cool to see an article on Jr. X. I always love watching the heated competition that goes on in that category. So cool to see the younger talent get some press. Props to Decline for doing that, definitely the way to go.

The Ito

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I was very impressed when I saw that article a few weeks ago—it is very good. Also, the “junior X” class is very big right now, and there are a ton of talented riders racing in that class right now.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
The Junior-X'ers may be able to challenge the semi pros for speed some of the time, but we would kick the crap out of you guys in a post race all out brawl.

Romic tech

Chimp
Jan 15, 2002
cal.
Thanks for putting the photo of my son in there. He is the grom sitting by himself and it says "Not jrx yet but hoping to be" and he will be someday.

Thanks
Roger@Romic