Quantcast

Attn: To those who think they own the road:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I assume this thread is directed at me, since I in fact own the road.
Well, I'm the king of the road.

I also have trailers for sale or rent and rooms to let 50 cent.

EDIT: Looks like I must resend this comment jvp108 is the new king of the road. (I still have the trailers though...)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
there is a difference between getting annoyed and complaining on the internet and assult with the intent to kill. everyone here needs to relax.
welcome to ridemonkey where complaining about people complaining is a favorite pasttime.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
This just proves my theory that the world would be better off if most people did not have access to cars.
How awesome would it be if cars magically disappeared -- except for buses, emergency services and the like -- and all roads were left to roadies and commuters?

jvp108

king of the road
Mar 21, 2006
filthadelphia
welcome to ridemonkey where complaining about people complaining is a favorite pasttime.
yes, and apparently everyone is a saint who attends church on Sundays and never does anything wrong. I haven't called anyone a name or wished crowbars into their windshields, BTW.

GotMyGED

Monkey
Mar 29, 2006
Knoxville
These threads are the only reason i look at ridemonkey anymore. Someone posts a "tard-like" thread or comment and everyone chimes in on it.

This could be ranked as a classic thread. Along with the "Trail-poaching thread" from last year.

Speaking of classic "tard-like" threads, where has Elf 232 been?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
These threads are the only reason i look at ridemonkey anymore. Someone posts a "tard-like" thread or comment and everyone chimes in on it.

This could be ranked as a classic thread. Along with the "Trail-poaching thread" from last year.

Speaking of classic "tard-like" threads, where has Elf 232 been?
also 3/4 of the reason the peruse the "south" forum.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Yes, i think the trail poaching thread was located in "the south".

r.m. can't hold a candle to the thread i had going a couple of years ago in another local forum about keeping rouge hunters out of my trail system.

some actually stepped out from behind the keyboard and came-a-callin.
but the return fire had em scramblin.

GotMyGED

Monkey
Mar 29, 2006
Knoxville
r.m. can't hold a candle to the thread i had going a couple of years ago in another local forum about keeping rouge hunters out of my trail system.

am i to assume that you almost had yourself a good old fashioned, down south, fuedin, gun battle goin?

"Us hatfields and Mccoys will hunt varmits on any property we want!"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Last summer a friend of mine who is a very talented local road racer was out in his front yard (he lives in a quiet neighborhood) and saw a Porsche doing about 70 down his street. He waved his arms asking them to slow down. They stopped and beat him within inches of his life with one of the landscaping rocks from his yard, then left him there to die.
from how many NBA games were they suspended?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Why do people have to be an asshat until someone tells them to stop? Why can't they not be asshat's on their own?
I think the not being an ass-hat defies the ass-hat nature that is ingrained in all ass-hats. :twitch:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

i bet those monthly penis reduction surgeries get costly.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
The original post really made my morning.

You sound young or stupid enough that you really believe you can go fast anywhere you want because you're a "good driver."

:rofl: