Quantcast

ATV's on my property...

hookedonriding

Hookedonswearing
Mar 22, 2018
If that booby trap prevents a home invasion robbery and a crime of opportunity killing or the rape and torture of your grandma, then so be it. Criminals have no lines, when they cross mine. I react accordingly. Because I can....
ummm am I the only one who sees that this numnut is grouping atv riders with rapists and sh@t, your a fuc$ing idiot and shouldn't be allowed to breed. And no you cant D bag just because someone rides an atv on your land and you don't want them to does not give you reason to do stupid sh$t that could possibly hurt someone, pull the rod out of your a$$ and find something that's more worth your time to complain about.

hookedonriding

Hookedonswearing
Mar 22, 2018
First of all, stosh has talked to these guys several times. The FIRST conversation should be warning enough.

I don't poach on private property. There was a similar connector trail in Baton Rouge that changed ownership. The new owners told all the riders to beat it, and I've haven ridden that trail since.

How much do you wanna bet when he approached them he was frothing at the mouth and sh*t. Hell that probably explains why they wont stop riding on your land. I would put money on it you were screaming and hollering at them and now they just want to piss you off.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
ummm am I the only one who sees that this numnut is grouping atv riders with rapists and sh@t, your a fuc$ing idiot and shouldn't be allowed to breed. And no you cant D bag just because someone rides an atv on your land and you don't want them to does not give you reason to do stupid sh$t that could possibly hurt someone, pull the rod out of your a$$ and find something that's more worth your time to complain about.
You can say shit and fucking here. We don't discriminate and make lives of assholes like you easier.
Please click on the ad to support our sponsors, thank you motherfucker.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have access to Flaming Arrows just so you know. You will have to excuse my defensive nature. Your words hurt me very, very badly. I have contacted Legal Counsel. I expect to be rewarded handsomely because of your Punitive Damages. That is not a rod. It is the barrel of my AR-15 as I am also a Gun fetishist. I also like scented candles and long walks on my private beach now that all the Grandpa raping ATV riders have gone to jail... Keep your kids off my roof and out of my alley. Sadly I don't have a yard...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I actually set up pits with punji sticks. Once the rider is immobilized, I saturate them with flammable fluids, then wait about a quarter of an hour before igniting. It helps to wear earplugs.
Safety is my concern. I might forget where my pits are when I prance and frolic around looking for daisies... Nothing sucks worse then getting Burrs and Nettles stuck in your puffy shirt.

hookedonriding

Hookedonswearing
Mar 22, 2018
....well fucke me, Thank you before i tell you to go fuck yourself. So yea go fuck yourself and if I'm an asshole that makes you a gooch.

hookedonriding

Hookedonswearing
Mar 22, 2018
I have access to Flaming Arrows just so you know. You will have to excuse my defensive nature. Your words hurt me very, very badly. I have contacted Legal Counsel. I expect to be rewarded handsomely because of your Punitive Damages. That is not a rod. It is the barrel of my AR-15 as I am also a Gun fetishist. I also like scented candles and long walks on my private beach now that all the Grandpa raping ATV riders have gone to jail... Keep your kids off my roof and out of my alley. Sadly I don't have a yard...

Ok i could give a fuck less if you had access to half a dozen unicorns. Mehhh i really could give a fuck less about your defensive nature too. Well your fucking stupidity hurts me and your shitty sarcasm makes me question everything i thought i knew. Haaa what are ya gunna sue me for telling you to go fuck yourself, fuck you, fuck your house, fuck your cat if you have one, fuck your cheap wannabe bushmaster AR clone, and fuck your ridemonkey avatar too. And... then don't just fuck yourself, fuck yourself with your at-15. Holey shit ME TOO!!! WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS!!!. Oh i forgot fuck your roof and your alley too.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ok i could give a fuck less if you had access to half a dozen unicorns. Mehhh i really could give a fuck less about your defensive nature too. Well your fucking stupidity hurts me and your shitty sarcasm makes me question everything i thought i knew. Haaa what are ya gunna sue me for telling you to go fuck yourself, fuck you, fuck your house, fuck your cat if you have one, fuck your cheap wannabe bushmaster AR clone, and fuck your ridemonkey avatar too. And... then don't just fuck yourself, fuck yourself with your at-15. Holey shit ME TOO!!! WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS!!!. Oh i forgot fuck your roof and your alley too.
:homer:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Pants unbuckled... Dripping Blood Oooohhhh! Dude leave my Roof and Alley out of this. They did nothing to you. My Cat would rip your eyeballs out if you tangled with her.... Sol Rosenberg is my Lawyer dude.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Do you like Gladiator movies?