Quantcast

Austin Monkeys

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx
I'm moving to New orleans, and have all kinds of bike stuff I can't move with me. Workstand, truing stand, and all kinds of parts. All will be dirt cheap. Sorry to post this here, but I don't want to ship anywhere. Chances are you might see a yellow bike with zocchi's, and nokians. If you are looking for parts give me a call 294-6073.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
where do you live, i might come by tonite after work or tomorrow on my day off. pm me with what you have to sell. are you at that number today?

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
good to meet you wes, and im sure i'll be buying more stuff from you before you leave.

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx
Originally posted by downhil
good to meet you wes, and im sure i'll be buying more stuff from you before you leave.
Likewise. It's always cool to see broken parts. Now I know to stay away. Had my first spill on the Banshee today. Now you can ride it next time we meet up.
Later,
Wes

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
you have to ride the " O " if you do ride with them, and look for the wallride in downtown baton rouge, i think i would go back there just to ride that damn thing.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
like i was saying earlier, we'll be out this weekend, so your more than welcome to come ride with us and check out the jumps.

ive given up on dustin (the inbred) to come ride with us!:D maybe this sunday dustin;)

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx
Originally posted by Stinky Monkey
Hey Wes,
You should send a PM to Stinky Six. He can hook you up with some folks to ride with over there. Northshorerat (Shawn) rode with us over there and had a blast.
Kevin
Thanks for the heads up.

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
Originally posted by downhil
like i was saying earlier, we'll be out this weekend, so your more than welcome to come ride with us and check out the jumps.

ive given up on dustin (the inbred) to come ride with us!:D maybe this sunday dustin;)
i might come out and ride this weekend. I really need to ride!
We are doing a urban ride tomorrow(thursday) leaving from Ozone around 2:30.
Kevin

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx

i might come out and ride this weekend. I really need to ride!
We are doing a urban ride tomorrow(thursday) leaving from Ozone around 2:30.
Kevin
Urban tommorrow at 2:30, I'll be there. Let me know if cancelled.

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
welcome to LA, as soon as you get settled in give me a call or e-mail and i'll hook you up with the guys in N.O. theres no trail riding there but some nice urban. the closest mt bike trails are in baton rouge ( where im from). my hm # is 225-664-0095 wk#- 225-774-8054 or 1-800-480-2591 cell# 225-281-0096 . e-mail lloydiss@hotmail.com hope to hear from ya soon. p.s. we have a bike fest nov. 16-17 . if you don't sell every thing you want let me know, i'm always buying stuff. oh buy the way if you call just ask for lloyd.

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx
Originally posted by stinky six
welcome to LA, as soon as you get settled in give me a call or e-mail and i'll hook you up with the guys in N.O. theres no trail riding there but some nice urban. the closest mt bike trails are in baton rouge ( where im from). my hm # is 225-664-0095 wk#- 225-774-8054 or 1-800-480-2591 cell# 225-281-0096 . e-mail lloydiss@hotmail.com hope to hear from ya soon. p.s. we have a bike fest nov. 16-17 . if you don't sell every thing you want let me know, i'm always buying stuff. oh buy the way if you call just ask for lloyd.
Went for a ride with stinky monkey yesterday, and he told me your the man too see. I'm going to be very busy for the first month there, but I'll definately contact you. Look forward to meeting you. Later, Wes

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
Originally posted by tittyjesus

Sweet. Did you order the complete bike? What color you gettin?
I ordered a complete, I am going to swap some of the parts off of the Stinky tho before I sell it,
I ordered a black one so I could be just like you.:rolleyes:
I got it with a 03 Jr T.
You still want to go up to G-town on Sunday.
Give me a call 496-1351
Kevin

tittyjesus

Chimp
Jan 1, 2002
Austin, Tx

I ordered a complete, I am going to swap some of the parts off of the Stinky tho before I sell it,
I ordered a black one so I could be just like you.:rolleyes:
I got it with a 03 Jr T.
You still want to go up to G-town on Sunday.
Give me a call 496-1351
Kevin
All we need are one of those kick ass rainbow stickers for our tubes. :D Seriously though, I'll give you a call tomorrow, because I'm up for it.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
hey kevin, mark and i are riding tomorrow, i might have to be making a trip south on sunday. you i might give you a ring tomorrow.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
dont worry we'll still be out there sunday (tomorrow) shawn doesnt ride much anyway;) we just need to meet somewhere to get together beforehand. what are you doing sunday shawn? your still going to ride sunday right? dont give me any bullsh!t excuses either.