Quantcast

Avalanche AVA Shock program race tune DHX 3/4/5 and now ROCO's

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Love 'em. Won't run anything else if I'm spending the money (except the Stealth front hub I still have). SUPER easy to service, local, bombproof, ultra high quality.

They're located in Upland or Claremont somewhere.
Yeah I called them today Im building another light weight freeride light DH race set as back up..... I have some stuff at olympic PC right now and spokess ordered hubs are in hand so Im pretty excited, not so much they replace the I9s but enough that they are right there with them....plus they will be a good custom color combo :D

Glad to hear and yeah the local part is nice...

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I'm down for someone to take over the Roco service, but it still doesn't look like they address the rebound knob/adjustment "issue". Seems like they could re-tune it so it's not so sensitive. I'm doing adjustments within 1/4 turn, sometimes 1/8. Yes I can feel a difference. I have heard of others complaining about this, too. You'd hope they'd come up w/ something to make it a bit more tunable-friendly on that.

Otherwise I've been a customer of Craig's for 6 years now (with a 2002 Avy DHS) and Craig is good people!

Oct 14, 2001
Colchester, Ct
It's all about cost, easy fix to replace the rebound adjuster needle and piston bleed bolt with a more adjustable tapered needle, but it would add cost to the tune, we are just trying to keep the cost down and adding two more machined parts to the mix will not improve the performance it will just make the adjuster a bit less sensitive to changes.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
It's all about cost, easy fix to replace the rebound adjuster needle and piston bleed bolt with a more adjustable tapered needle, but it would add cost to the tune, we are just trying to keep the cost down and adding two more machined parts to the mix will not improve the performance it will just make the adjuster a bit less sensitive to changes.
Then I guess you have thought about it! I agree about being an easy fix. But no one has approached it that I know of.

Everyone seems to love your new products! Keep up the good work! :thumb: