Quantcast

Avalanche Pros and Cons

clandestine

Monkey
Sep 26, 2005
Vancouver, B.C
nooooo lol

crash test said:
You'll notice on Zochi forks that the rod starts to deteriorate and shed almost. Thats metal parts that are entering into your oil. Which means more wear and tear, and means its much more often that you have to change the oil.
Does that mean after every season its a good idea to service the marz?

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
vibiker said:
If like other Marzocchi products, a whole lot more frequent than that. There is a reason that your used oil is dark grey.:eek:
yeah every season at the very least, more the better, its the lifeblood. Then again, how many people actually change their car engines oil at least every 'season' lol

Oct 14, 2001
Colchester, Ct
zedro said:
it's not me that he's refused....
We ship to Canada, or anywhere in the world for that matter. Who ever had a problem with us shipping to Canada must of had some other issue that prevented us from shipping that day, sorry we try to make most of the people happy most of the time, sometimes you just can't make everyone happy.

koffee

Chimp
Nov 30, 2004
I have been running a Avy for 1/2 season. Work's great, and when I scratched a stantion, I sent it out on a Monday Received it fully rebuilt on Friday! Fastest turnaround I have ever seen.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Craigs turn around is one of the best in the business. I will never own anything but a Avy on ALL my bikes.