Quantcast

Azonic Warranty...Cracked my frame...

Urinal Mint

Monkey
Oct 10, 2003
Washington
I cracked my '03 evolution II frame last weekend, and I was just curious if anyone has experience dealing with Azonic on warranties. Are they good? I sure hope so, cuz I am really pissed my frame cracked :angry: Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Urinal Mint

Monkey
Oct 10, 2003
Washington
Originally posted by Superdeft
Oh crap, what size is your frame, and where's the crack? I think I've got the same frame in black...
My frame was a 14" and it cracked at the junction of the seat stay and the seat tube. It cracked after I hit a 12 foot ladder drop a few times...I couldnt believe it. Ah well, im gonna get something else.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Azonic stands behind their products like no other. They are the best in the business for waranty service. My buddy got his frame replaced with no questions asked. They sent him the next years model too at no charge.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I was one of the many that snapped the headtube off of the older Evolution. Azonic was cool about sending me a new frame, but it took almost 4 months for them to do it.

reddragon

Chimp
Aug 21, 2003
i have my old evolution lying at home too.. the headtube snapped off.. think i can still get it warrentied now??

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Yeah, they made sure that I sent my frame in before they sent me a new one, it just took a while. When you call Azonic, tell them that you were "just riding along, when the headtube like totally snapped off!":D

Urinal Mint

Monkey
Oct 10, 2003
Washington
Originally posted by Li'l Dave
I was one of the many that snapped the headtube off of the older Evolution. Azonic was cool about sending me a new frame, but it took almost 4 months for them to do it.
Holy sh*t, I hope it doesnt take them 4 months to replace my frame. Im already going insane not being able to ride my hardtail! :eek:

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I think there was a big problem with the original Evolutions braking. I've seen at least 4 or 5 broken ones in my old shop alone. They were really helpful about it though.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I love my old evolution. I guess it could break but......the 1-2 foot drops i do probably won't hurt.:D