Quantcast

Back to the Shed

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
what day? I was going to be riding out at my cabin but its actually just as easy a drive from bluemont as it is from dc (and i dont have to get on 270).

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
i will be out of town camping this weekend. the bike is still in a box recovering from the 2 week trip to BC. i haven't had time to put up a ride report of that trip yet, but since a teacher's summer has just ended... it might take a while to get to.

egrube01

Chimp
Sep 10, 2007
any1 ridin the shed this weekend???? i would love to try the steep side but i have no one to ride with.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
a group of us will be hitting it up tomorrow morning at 9am. i haven't ridden the shed since my one brief trip up there after coming back from BC.

dcrides

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
I was planning on heading up there sometime this weekend. If I'm there tommorow I'll be on the steeper side.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
I was planning on heading up there sometime this weekend. If I'm there tommorow I'll be on the steeper side.
cool. now that you have your license, you can actually drive a shuttle vehicle and share in those duties :lighten:

besides, you'll have some inspiration tomorrow to hit the double that has only been hit by a few (including your little bro') on our favorite trail :thumb:

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
yo will yall got room for one more? If I don't get too drunk tonight, a leisurely morning shuttle run or 10 might be just the ticket.
look for us tomorrow, we have room. we might do some early morning maintenance and then start riding around 10ish. call me when your heading out.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Dude, sucks we didn't find you in the morning, totally could have slept another hour or 2. Me and the youngins figured you guys would be putting all your energies into the new trails but it looked like the work was going pretty well on evo too. I took a peek at the rock face on tosser and it is indeed a scary line.

Gotta get out with my leaf blower this fall though, they're already starting to obscure the trails.