Quantcast

!@# Back to work Tuesday after the holiday weekend GMT #@!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I want to go back to bed...

Good weather all weekend. Hung out with friends and family. Grilled & ate a lot of food. Drank a lot of beer and wine. Got out for a family bike ride yesterday afternoon. Pretty good weekend.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Went to sleep an hour early last night, as I was pretty tired. Woke up an hour early and couldn't get back to sleep. WTF? Put together my summer race schedule for Tri and XTerra races. I need to get thumbs up from Wifey, as there are 7 that I want to do by the end of September.
Otherwise, I just want to sleep.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
stoney, I've always thought triathlons, and especially training for them are mutually exclusive with sleep....

woke myself up coughing last night. woke up this morning to the sound of my 15month old with the same caugh. and I have diarhea.

oh well, at least I only have 3.75 days of work left before 3 months off!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
stoney, I've always thought triathlons, and especially training for them are mutually exclusive with sleep....
Never had that issue before. And I didn't even train yesterday, just took Haley to the pool and maintained the lawn.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got mom moved into her new digs. 2 bedroom apartment with utilities and all meals included for $3200 a month. Included housekeeping service and a whole host of activities. While it was tough to think about putting mom "in a home", it is actually wicked nice and will be a lot better for her than being alone in the house.

Realtor said they will list the house for $375k since it is in the desired neighborhood. I think they only paid $175k cash for it about 15 years ago. So that will make for a nice little padding, but she can afford it as is.

I'm still beat, 1700 miles in 4 days. I hate that damn drive.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Back from Cannon Beach, back to the grind (this afternoon--this my academic morning off):

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
This is what I did yesterday.

Followed by drinking beer and watching hockey.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got a good run and swim in today. 3 miles at 8:20 and 500 yd swim in 12min. There is a race in Golden at the end of the month that I have signed up for. I'm very, very tempted to just sign up for the October half-Ironman in Austin. No better motivation for training, than to have a goal.