Quantcast

Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Dog!!!!!!!!

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
this is the only thing he has ever chewed on:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You don't own one of them tiny dogs that shivers and hangs out in Paris Hiltons purse, do you?

J

JRB

BTW - he is just getting started on chewing stuff. Good luck. I'm with Changleen, but refuse to use the word cute.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Our lab chewed up a pair of my sunglasses the other day. The cat knocked them off the table, so it was instigated.

So I feel your pain (1/10th of it, anyways. Sunglasses are cheap)

Zia Monkey

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
Things my dog ate in the past year;

DH saddle
ODI end plug
DH helmet (the liner)
A bottle of used fork oil
Smith Goggles

that why he's not allowed in the garage any more.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had a pair of sunglasses go missing. I eventually figured out what happened when I cleaned up a dog turd in the yard that had bits of black plastic in it.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
We had Christmas ribbon lying around a few days beforehand....all of a sudden we needed to put the finishing touches on a present...no ribbon....where the hell....oh well, we'll just put a sticky bow on it and not worry about it. Couple days later, cleaning out the litter box, and what do I find interwoven in cat crap but....yep, pieces of red ribbon...stupid cat. Does the same thing with glitter that falls off the wifes' shiny tops.... that cracks me up!:help:

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
loco said:
BTW - he is just getting started on chewing stuff. Good luck.........
:stupid:

So true..my Black Lab ate most of our porch before she grew out of the chewing up everything in sight..didn't cost as much as your $700 glasses though to fix the porch...best of luck.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
The only thing my dog chews on are the bills of hats. It pisses me off, but the hats end up looking kind of cool.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
$700...thats just the tip of the iceberg.

one brand new pair of Teva's....$90
one 14k wedding band....$350
one couch....$625
800 sqft. flooring....$1350 plus my labor for the better part of 2 weekends
14 days of intense obedience training for me and said dog....$3000

having the dog of your nightmares....Priceless

The nice thing is that she has actually outgrown that phase only took her 16 months.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
my lab pup has chewed up my cell phone, an expensive ass remote, computer cables, rim liners (that he tore off of the rim), a solo that took me forever to find and got me medals which i was gonna have framed with the medals cause it was extreamly hard...and of course shoes

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bummer about your glasses, dude.

The only thing my dog has eaten that I care about in the year that we've had her is my Red Sox hat. I still have not replaced it.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I Are Baboon said:
The only thing my dog has eaten that I care about in the year that we've had her is my Red Sox hat. I still have not replaced it.
Good thing. The last thing we need is ANOTHER red sox poser running around:rofl:

Sanchez chewed stuff for most of his first year, but since he's turned ONE he's been fine. Just try to catch them in the act and make it very well known that you arent pleased. Wont take long. Make sure there are plenty of chew toys around too. I dont mean just one or two. I mean many of them. Rawhides, Kongs, Pieces of Rope, all that stuff...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
SkaredShtles said:
That's what you get for spending $700 on glasses. :rofl: :rofl:

So true.

We got lucky with roxi. She likes her toys, and while she will destroy new toys in a matter of minutes, it is rare that she messes with our stuff. She chewed a food journal, the corner of our bed spread and the wire on a power source. She used to gnaw on the deck but since its not my house, I don't flippin care. She didn't do any real damage to anything she chewed, and now she sticks to her toys and sticks only. If only we could break her of her wicked digging habit.

J

JRB

As a pup, 6 years ago, Casey chewed a bookcase and some sheetrock on the wall. He must not have like the sheetrock, since he quit. I would feed the dog gypsum.

HedgeHog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Atlanta GA
I had a dog that chewed the siding off the back of my house. FINALLY he grew out of that habit only to start digging. My backyard looked like a war zone.