Quantcast

Bad dates

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
"Whoops! I seemed to have slipped into your beav. Terribly sorry ma'am."
Hey, let's only point 70% of that dirty stick at me.
1. Had been drinking and playing with chemicals for three days before she was imported.
2. She showed up at my room in an over coat, thigh highs, stripper heels, a garter belt, shelf bra and pig tails. Those were well known to be my secret downfalls.
3. She jumped on me when I was sleeping, and worked her magic to get little SVPPB to rise before I was fully awake.

Ok, so I shouldn't have done it nine more times over the next two days, but I blame Vegas and booze. And her fake rack.

So I'm a bad guy. Don't be me. Lesson offered.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I guess the flip side is that you have to date a lot of lorena bobbit's before you meet your own personal Jenna Jameson or Suzy Homemaker.
VERY True!

I dated some very cool chicks and some real nutters, eventually found one that when I thought of spending the rest of my life with her, I smiled instead of instintively reaching for a razor.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
No, not necessarily. Don't open any doors for her, tell her she's stupid for wearing those shoes with that skirt, don't listen to anything she has to say and talk about yourself in the third person. Do this and you will probably get some.
The Reflux is being in agreement with your advices.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
First date with a chick who I thought was pretty cool. Right after we order our food at the restaraunt she starts crying her eyes out for a good 20 minutes over her ex-boyfriend she had broken up with 2 years prior. I consoled and tried to be nice to get her to stop crying, while eating as fast as possible so I could take her ass home ASAP.

Went out with another girl who went to the bathroom and never came back. Although things were going well I thought she had just walked out so I went to leave. On the way out I saw a big fracus going on by the womens room. She had gotten stuck in the bathroom and was screaming for help. She wasn't really stuck, just too stupid to realize she had to pull open the door instead of pushing it.

I have another good one along the lines of a Burly durka durka drunken night. I've told it before but don't have time to retype it now.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Went out with another girl who went to the bathroom and never came back. Although things were going well I thought she had just walked out so I went to leave. On the way out I saw a big fracus going on by the womens room. She had gotten stuck in the bathroom and was screaming for help. She wasn't really stuck, just too stupid to realize she had to pull open the door instead of pushing it.
This is too stupid to make up. Awesomeness.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I have never gone out with (or married) a woman who was even remotely psycho.

No. Really. I mean it.

deadatbirth

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
In a van down by the river
i seem to attract all the f-ing pyscho alcoholic hot bitches with no brain.
oh and the last date i went on was a blind date....lets just say, thankfully there was a bar with plenty of vodka.
i hate people

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW-

I have to change back to Hitler in a hat. Apparently my other avatar was to harsh. Compared to Hitler.

:think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
RM's resident palladin took offense.

:D
Well that's cause I am a christian, not a jew.

And for the record, I just negged you, I didnt complain to any mods or anything. and I even gave you a smilie face in the neg! That should make everything OK.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
H8R it was really callous and disrespectful I would have said something if I hadn't noticed it 5 seconds before you changed it back.
It was meant to be over the line and funny, but I understood.

Ciaran an easy going guy, so I knew a neg rep from him was a sign that it was a bit too much.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
You just wanna see Garth Brooks nekkid with his "lawn dart".
I think we'd all like to see that.
Or maybe Hanna Montana on all fours in a doggie collar...
Maybe just me though.

I hope that post doesn't bite me in the ass 20 years from now.
What would your investment manager tell you?
It always bites you in the ass 20 years later.

Investing in Enron: bit in the ass
Buying a NOKTB CD: Bit you in the ass
Having kids: Sometimes yield ass bite in as little as 16 years, but the real **** ups wait until 20.