Quantcast

~~~Bad Weather Saturday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is Oatmeal Day, and Hermit Day. If I had known earlier, I would have had oatmeal for breakfast instead of a bagel. Good day to practice being a hermit, supposed to get 2-8 inches of snow by tomorrow morning.

Have done nothing for the last 2 days, and hopefully I won't be doing anything today.

Be safe out there.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
It's raining on the jump area now. Should really go build that new double today. But I also want to tear my fork down and change the travel. And ride the trials bike. **** YOU I LIKE BIEKS

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
getting ready to hit the road to do a 2 day onsite EMT gig about 80 miles from here. I should have about 3 hours of light after the last event today so I'm taking the road bike with me to go for a spin in the hills out in the vineyards. I will be spending the night out there in my camper

Bacon it's whats for breakfast

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Very nasty day on the east coast. Most likely will work on cleaning up my basement.

Or nap.

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
Going riding in T minus when ever I get off my lazy ass. Forecast is calling for up to 9" so time to shuffle the snow blower to the front of the cue in the garage, should be fun.

Looking forward to wasting some time in front of the TV on Battlefield 3 with a case of beers while the snow flies, wish me luck

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
looking like rain/snow mix today, and most of the snow will be overnight.

Will probably clean the garage, and build up snow bike for later. Booya!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Ah, just got done with a nice pre-storm ride. Figures that five minutes in I bail off a rock and watch my bike slam stanchion first into a rock. Fvck. At least the scratches are smooth and it never leaked any oil. Good ride.

Maybe going to get some supplies today to begin a woodworking project. Then carving pumpkins and a haunted walk tonight. Should be a success!

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Nice moring in socal . Had oatmeal for breakfast and off to dh practice in a little bit . Be safe out there monkeys and don't die .

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Spent the week in California and I'm GLAD to be home.
Heading out to check out some ski boots this morning, then tossing around the idea of going to a big halloween party tonight in Denver. Probably squeeze in a quick ride in between after it warms up a little bit.

Have a great day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Chilly stormy weather here! We're supposed to get about 8" of snow today! It's only October you know!!! Syd & I are making a bunch of applesauce today and probably baking some brownies too (or so I'm told).

JayBear

Monkey
Morning morning...Lots of snow talk out there.. Nothing but a little drizzle over here..which for Oregon is a sunny day.

Going to look at Motorcycles today.. Its the beginning of my quarter life crisis.

Also..Motorcycles are now cheaper then Mountain bikes..

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
first time ive been able to sleep in on a weekend for a long time, most of the time im up at six doing some stuff then riding by 9. anyway the weather looks like its gonna suck so im gonna start editing some of my clips and enter a edit in the highland season ender edit thing

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Eastern NY is getting pounded with snow, and here in western NY we have yet to see one single flake. Just killing time until my friend's Halloween costume party this evening (aka... I'M BORED OUT OF MY FREAKIN MIND).

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Taking advantage of awesome weather by riding on the road along power lines = fail.

Snow is fun. Removing it sucks, but fun activities in it makes up for it. Nothing like sleeping on the side of a mountain in -20deg temps.

Believe it or not this was taken 10/9/10.....not even winter yet. Apparently the White Mtns didn't get that memo.

Sun setting behind me on the side of Mt. Moosilauke last winter. You can see Washington way in the distance (a tad to the right of center of the pic).

One last one:

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Ummm, gorgeous sunny day in Western WA today! Got out for a run this morning, then a walk to the park with the kiddo and mutts today. Lovely!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I just shoveled about a 10" or so 1/2 hour ago.....and another 2" fell while I was doing that. Busting out the snowblower tomorrow and doing the rest.

Last edited: