Quantcast

Bahaha!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
so on my companies website we have a guestbook, and the general manager occasionaly notices a not so nice comment left there (I'd say 50% of the comments are not so nice) and asks me to delete those comments -
The idiot never nothing to fix thecustomers problem......but I thought a comment left today was pretty funny

name:annoyed
date:10/20/2004

comment:I just love the way you guys clean up the guestbook entries. I have noticed that all the negative stuff is deleted and replaced with wonderful things about zero-fax and its employees, and I am sure that there are some lovely people at zero fax but lately I have not been talking to them, plus the fact that I have to wait on the phone for 30 minutes or more before I get any help.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
What a burn! You know that person is fuming while waiting on hold for another 30 minutes!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
name:annoyed

comment:I just love you guys. I have noticed all the wonderful employees, and the lovely people at zero fax I have been talking to on the phone are of great help.
:D There's a good edited comment, only had to actually add two words ("of great")

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
name:never annoyed
comment: I just love you guys and these guestbook entries. I have noticed all the positive stuff, the wonderful things about zero-fax and its employees. There sure are some lovely people at zero fax that I have been talking to, plus the fact that on the phone I can get great help!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Sweet!

That guy is going to kill somebody on his/her way home from work
He'll have road rage before he turns the ignition