Quantcast

Baja 500

Romic tech

Chimp
Jan 15, 2002
cal.
We are leaving tonight For pre running and race on sat.. any other monkeys going??

Roger Hurd
Romic tech
152X 2010 Baja 500

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
We are leaving tonight For pre running and race on sat.. any other monkeys going??

Roger Hurd
Romic tech
152X 2010 Baja 500
Good luck....

What are you running???

If you see Cody Kruegar get contact info from him politly dont say for who :D (Neutral zone motorsports) he owes me several grand for my 7U truck I sold him......
He was racing Tim Carrols old class 8 he bought from him..

Last edited:

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Good luck....

What are you running???

If you see Cody Kruegar get contact info from him politly dont say for who :D (Neutral zone motorsports) he owes me several grand for my 7U truck I sold him......
He was racing Tim Carrols old class 8 he bought from him..
I got someone oweing me money too for motorsport stuff.

I hope for the both of us we get our locations ;)

frorider

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
cali
Good luck, Roger. I was skiing and mtb'ing with Dave this weekend and he mentioned he'd be driving your support vehicle.

:thumb:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I got someone oweing me money too for motorsport stuff.

I hope for the both of us we get our locations ;)
Agreed.... Sucks to go that far our for a person and really give them that much benefit and havee them fall that far short and dissappear... :(

Ill have to see what Ricardo "the roach" races bike wise in Baja used to be the 250s... No idea I know hes a fab/welder at Jimco now and has been for a few years he may have moved up the ladder....

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
ive always wanted to drive a pre-runner at the 500 or 1000... or a support vehicle :drool:
Theres a ton of guys that prerun depending on what you want to ride in who you know and how much coin you have.
Some guys just a beer and a few laughs is enough others its driver/copilot so they can address obstacles and course markers/hazards and get it dialed then run the machine a bit and get it dialed so they usually are limited. BUT you can hook up with a buddy built runner thats out there with decent builds fram Mazzulla, H&M, and several others and they are more than capable rigs just make sure they have a cage.... Take my word for that one its scary to see some grom rippin in a truck thats got more capabilities than he does and have no cage... It ends up not so good more than not...

and PICS of the race and pits..... Get the girlie shots as well.. Brohoes!!!! FTW:weee:

Romic tech

Chimp
Jan 15, 2002
cal.
Hey Ih8rice the 1000 is going to la paz this year so we may need some chase drivers.. keep in touch..i am usless at work right now..i am going to give up and just start getting everything ready..

Roger

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Good luck Roger. My dad will be down there with the McMillin crew, unfortunately I will not be down there...racing my bicycle instead. If you are around for the MDR night race later this month let me know, I will be driving/racing there.

Viva Baja.

PS. I'm not sure if you have heard, but Sanjay is planning the 1000 SOLO on a bike this year...

-ALF

Romic tech

Chimp
Jan 15, 2002
cal.
Back fromo Baja...got 2nd in class..everyone had a good ride just could not catch those guys..oh well now to start planing for the 1000..

Roger Hurd
Romic tech