Quantcast

Banshee Legend MK II Built

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Mechanically speaking it's exactly the same as a Demo as well. Or even a new-style Karpiel. Two rotating links moving the rear-most member upwards with a shock actuated by the lower one. Clearly a rip-off...just like everything else.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Though I have to say a jedi without its crazy rearwards is not really a jedi. Wouldnt you say? ;)
Totally agree, its what makes that bike, id just love to ride 1 that didnt have it to see how it felt, always got that "generic" feel when i ride anything that isnt very rearwards, kinda why i was hoping it was similar. wanted to see if i could hopefully enjoy something that wasnt extremely rearwards

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Legend is pretty rearwards compared to other non idler bikes. For sure more than a demo ;)
Talk to Keith about suspension. Im sure he will be happy to explain everything to you. He is a great guy.

Pslide

Turbo Monkey
Legend is pretty rearwards compared to other non idler bikes. For sure more than a demo ;)
Talk to Keith about suspension. Im sure he will be happy to explain everything to you. He is a great guy.
Mk1 was actually more rearward than Mk2. He backed it off a bit. I thought that was a good thing. Guess I don't hit many of these "square edges" that everyone gets so excited about.

But you're right, still pretty rearward in the first part of the travel.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Mk1 was actually more rearward than Mk2. He backed it off a bit. I thought that was a good thing. Guess I don't hit many of these "square edges" that everyone gets so excited about.

But you're right, still pretty rearward in the first part of the travel.
Yeah I know and I agree thats a good thing. I was also thinking the CS could be slightly shorter given how rearward it is but that is true for all around riding. For pure dh it is perfect.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Took it out today during lunch for a more rock filled run. The bike felt killer. Instantly comfortable letting off the brakes and letting it swallow rocks and gain speed.

Lucifer

Chimp
Apr 6, 2010
Gorgeous bike! I can't help but think how amazing some deity components would look on it. Especially the green/black seat.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Id soo hit that Dorado. I need to get hit by a UFC fighter in the US. Than all my financial problems would be done if you get my referance ;)