Quantcast

Bar H

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by corytx
hey box,
is there a good bar we can go to near bar h? you know us dirtworkz boys can't be too far from booze or else we start to get nervous. plus we have to see if brian can strike out with women in the dallas area as well as san angelo

HAHAHAHAHAHA! brian is the man!.....and i quote "i've been told im good" that was too good. wonder what happened to good 'ole yolanda/yvonne?

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Holy $hit...I almost forgot about Brian's prowess with the ladies...Yolanyvonne...AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah man, we can find some places to swill at...but Bar-H is quite a way from Dallas/ Fort Worth...ya'll email me @ lunchboxmtbr@netscape.net
Dude...I gotta better ride for this year...and I'm ready!!!

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
what are you riding now mr. box? what happened to the good ole pacific/gt? you been riding much...ive been trying to stay on the bike as much as possible. been building a bunch of doubles out by my parents house. its coming together nicely if i say so myself.

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Dude...fickin Email me...I'll send ya pics of the new ride...it's a 5" DBR, with 200mm rotors, and a 7 pound wheel set...(new Velocity Psycho's)...and some of the $hit off the GT...you should see some of my action pics...Email me, bro...

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by LunchBox
Dude...fickin Email me...I'll send ya pics of the new ride...it's a 5" DBR, with 200mm rotors, and a 7 pound wheel set...(new Velocity Psycho's)...and some of the $hit off the GT...you should see some of my action pics...Email me, bro...

LBLBLBLBLBLBLBLB!!!!!! Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!!

Bike Mojo

Monkey
Jul 14, 2001
San Antonio, Texass
Originally posted by corytx
hey box,
is there a good bar we can go to near bar h? you know us dirtworkz boys can't be too far from booze or else we start to get nervous. plus we have to see if brian can strike out with women in the dallas area as well as san angelo

St. Joe is in a dry county. So you guys better stop in Munester before you get there....

CaMp Mojo always has beer.......