Quantcast

Barabus TKR - - World FASTEST Car

benno

Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
TheInedibleHulk said:
I with you. A lotus exige with a toyota 1ZZ turbo or supercharged motor swap would be on the list as well. The Ariel is awesome, but I like to go sliding around in the snow sometimes, might get chilly. If you really need to go stupid fast theres always a Z06 for 65g. Saw one today in the titanium silver color, beautiful.
:redhot: Thou shalt not mention real sportscars, and american 'sports' cars, in the same post.

BillT

Monkey
The McLaren F1 road car was supposed to be quite a handful on the streets due to the power, short wheelbase, and lack of aero downforce...good race cars generally don't make good road cars. That said, I'd take the McLaren as it is my holy grail of cars.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
though just look at the specs. i'd rather have 2 V8s bolted together to bring it 1007 horsepower then and over super charged single V8.
sorry to bring up Top Gear, but that was a killer road trip he did in the Bugatti. nice to have a fast working car that can actually go places and last

(echo i'll burn you a copy if you like)

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
benno said:
:redhot: Thou shalt not mention real sportscars, and american 'sports' cars, in the same post.

Don't be an idiot. A whole sheet of performance numbers and the last 5 years of LeMans racing all disagree with you. Don't get me wrong, I love european cars and generally speaking hate american, but you wont find a faster car for the road or the track for 65 grand anywhere.