Quantcast

Bay Area Demo Days: April 11th, 12th, and 13th. Ride a Specialized, Canondale, or RM

pbr

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
San Francisco
hey all, I'm posting this in my official capacity as Web Marketing Guy for Mike's Bikes. Let me know if this is considered S P A M . I don't see how it can though, we're just getting our top Vendors and their Demo trucks to come out and let people ride the latest and greatest bikes on sweet trails. For free, yo.

Anyway, if you want to try a new 2008 Specialized, Cannondale, or Rocky Mountain and beat the crap out of it, this is for you. I'm personally interested in wringing out the new 08/09 Cannondale Moto to see if it is as cool as everyone is saying. (seriously, 30lbs, 6"travel, 1.5 steerer on a Fox Talus! word.)

If this sounds like your thing, here's the link with the info:

http://mikesbikes.com/page.cfm?PageID=300

Here are the dates and locales:

Friday, April 11th
Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
(Park at the Granite Beach Parking Area)

Saturday, April 12th
Fairfax, Camp Tamarancho
(Park in downtown Fairfax; Access the trails via Iron Springs Road, and follow the signs to the demo. Note: Day Passes are required to ride the Trails at Tamarancho. Passes will be available on site, and cost $5.00. Mountain Bike demos only.)

Sunday, April 13th
Half Moon Bay, Skegg's Point
El Corte de Madera Creek Open Space Preserve
(Park at the Skegg's Point Parking Area)

hope I see some of you out.. I'll be the one hogging the Medium Moto at Tamarancho!