Quantcast

bc wheel aka imposible wheel....

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
let me first show you this....

that, if you dont know is a bc wheel....
secondly let me say, that this is so very hard to ride, but pretty fun too.
I decided (with influence from a unicycle riding friend) th make my own out of a bmx wheel i have.... i used pegs on the axels instead of platforms, because they want $40 for a set... ive been messing around with it on my treadmill, and tommarow im takin it to the streets.... i can make it roll and jump up onto it while it rolls (with some help from the hand rail things on the treadmill)

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I'm probably gonna catch crap for saying this, but that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. It makes about as much sense as a pogo stick.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i dont really care, because im gonna start saying that after it kicks the crap out of me a few times... its a good way to practice balance and coordination

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
but after busting my ass several times, ive decided i need some platforms... they look pretty simple, i could problably make some..... hmmm

Duffle

Chimp
May 9, 2005
Doing the MUni
Did you try it any later in the day? I still beat you on treadmill bc wheeling...:P. I think I've decided to make my own, rather than order it from bedford...I wanted to try building a wheel anyway. Ahh! this will actually fit in a truing stand! hopefully...stupid unicycle axels.

I think I will order the platforms from them anyway...simpler, and they're good and strong.

D.