Quantcast

Beacon Blastoff #2

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Thanks for all your interest. Ill put some shots up here as I have time. I'm still going through Sea Otter shots and catching up at work at the same time. But I will reply to your emails as soon as I can!
To get a preview of your shots, as always please email me with your NUMBER and RACE in the Subject line! :)

for example 34 DH or 213 XC

This helps me scan much faster and will be sure to get your preview to you sooner!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Hey sometimes it gets busy!:o:

Im thinking about doing some wallpapers from the race

Speedmetal takes a tumble in front of me again. Not Brooke this time though:)

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
hey derek did you happen to get any of me durring practice before i busted myself? I turned my #in to wendy though so i don't know what it was:confused:

Thanks Kai-

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by SebringMGB
How did that picture of me casing the second double and doing a front flip onto my back turn out?
haven't even looked at all but about 15 pics so far :) Its on my list of things to search though:cool:

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
i cant really even remeber what happened.... i think i did a front flip onto my back while on the bike. it was a HARD landing. but i got up and nothing hurt, looked forward and saw you standing there with the camera. all i could think was "god i hope thats on film :)"

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Originally posted by derekpearson
They saw me and my candid shot became not so candid ;)

(this is why I try to be sneaky :D )

Cool picture. The only one of me with my first DH blue ribbon~Mutoli

:D

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
I apologize for the wait time everyone who has inquired. I have lots of pics to look through. Its overwhelming! I will get previews out to you asap though.

228- I have more of you to0..

:)

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
thanks man!

more....

Some nice person swiped my picture of leana

Just loving the scene :D

Some HOODLUMS

Bills super van

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Originally posted by TurkeyJerkey
when is the next time your going to captial forest?
you know there is a shuttle on sunday?:rolleyes:
man I would love to, but im shooting for a magazine at the vans city slam in Van BC all weekend. They are picking up all my expenses tohave me up there and shoot fri-sun. plus I got a press pass in!!

more shots on the way from beacon though.

the tricky trees