Quantcast

Beacon Bomber Racers - Missing Hydration Pack

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Bummer. I lost my CamelBack a few years ago (the original thinstrapped insulated bag) at a motorcycle race. I am pretty sure I left it in a guys blazer but he swears it never showed up. :rolleyes:

I hate the new ones.....the original has been the best one I have owned. Just big enough for a 70oz bladder a couple energy bars wallet keys and some misc tools......all in next to the bladder.

all the new padded strap crap is over kill....viva la original CamelBack....how I miss it so....

Think I should move on? :D

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
You should try the Roadie ones. Super light weight and cheaper as well. I always wear mine when I ride DH. They are slimmer so you can wear them UNDER you jersey and nobody can tell. I can fit my wallet and keys and a multitool in it without a problem. I think mine was $60 retail. The only problem is you end up being the guy with tools.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by buildyourown
The only problem is you end up being the guy with tools.
Or the guy holdding other peoples keys..... :D :D

Im going to make a hole in my jersey for my waterpack. I raced with water at wenatchee and it really helped (i got 5th :D ) On the courses with alot of pedaling its worth having.

Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Bummer. I lost my CamelBack a few years ago (the original thinstrapped insulated bag) at a motorcycle race. I am pretty sure I left it in a guys blazer but he swears it never showed up. :rolleyes:

I hate the new ones.....the original has been the best one I have owned. Just big enough for a 70oz bladder a couple energy bars wallet keys and some misc tools......all in next to the bladder.

all the new padded strap crap is over kill....viva la original CamelBack....how I miss it so....

Think I should move on? :D
How's the shoulder?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by ChainWhip
How's the shoulder?
Sore.

It has been sore this week. Gets tired during the day. I have teh sling off at work (computer/10 key stuff) and to drive (5sp)

It feels OK (not solid yet) but OK gust gets achy and sore after awhile.

Haven't used much pain killers.....couple asprin/Ibuprophin(sp?) to sleep, but that is pretty much it..haven't had any asprin since Wed.

Thanks for asking.