Quantcast

Beacon/Hood race question

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
evan I talked to your brother and all he did was go to the first hood and buy a jrx license and it was good from their

I probly wont make it to any nationals this year

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
evan I talked to your brother and all he did was go to the first hood and buy a jrx license and it was good from their

I probly wont make it to any nationals this year
no. i got an upgrade from norba and just bought the license at the race. i had a clearance form from norba to ride expert and i just gave them that when i bought the license. idk about local events. they might not care.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
So if you're not planning on going to Nationals....why buy an annual expert license? Just race Open and pay the $5 one day license each time. Are you really going to race 12 or more races to make the annual license ($60) pay for itself? There's only one sanctioned event in all of Washington State! Unless your parents are paying for it, save your money and just buy one day licenses. Sure you might get handed your lunch in the Open class, but would you really podium as an Expert?

$.02

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
hmm i want to try and make the beacon race but i don't think its going to happen... what course?? still no one answered that

silver would be nice too, long course....but i am way too out of shape for that 15 minutes of hell

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
<-----Planning on doing 16 Races this year. 2 in Livermore, Cali (CHDH), 1 in WA (Beacon), 4 in ID (Silver MT, Soldier MT, Couer d'Alene), and 8 in OR (Hood/Wilamette). Hit me up for the list