Quantcast

Bear that is big... 29th?

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
L A K E R S.....

I'm sorry, I thought you were cool. :mumble: :stosh:

Just kidding, yeah I'm hoping to do lots of flat landings and choosing not to got fast when I really can.

R

Rabie

Orven said:
I have a new discipline I'm trying to champion... FREEHUCKING!
watch out!
I don't know why everyone is so slow to catch on down there in the heart of Nor^Mex, but here in The OC, Freehucking was played out by Summer 2002. So yeah, welcome to two years ago, pussy.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
WestCoastHucker said:
anybody mind if this clown tags along..............
Hey.... how did your Whistler/NS trip go?

We didnt hook up and you may have been fortunate..we did 2 days on the shore, 1st day rained all day and we rode some of the toughest techy trails I've ever been exposed to plus it was like a sauna in there. I'd never ridden completley soaked and some of that $hit was scary just to look at. None the less it was still fun and a lot of laughs.

Whistler was my fav though and 8 days of riding was more than I could chew..this is what I felt like at the end of each day-
:drool:
I'll be at BB Sat with a couple of other buds on DHRs...say hi.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
WestCoastHucker said:
never made it into canada, a 15 year old assault charge saw to that (some trouble i got into when i was 18).......
Dang!............That sucks.. you guys drive too huh? Well, hope you were able to hit some trails somewhere between here and there.

I bet you probably looked like this guy at the border when they told you you wouldn't be riding Whistler- :mumble:

Peace

cali4niabiker

Monkey
Jun 29, 2004
ATLANTA, GA
Hey y'all I'm in Irvine (right off of the 405 fwy). I've got the itch to join y'all on Sunday.

Is it possible I could get a lift to BB? I just sold my car and will be dropping it off on Saturday.... so I am stuck with two bikes and it would take me all day to get to BB. :stosh:

I'm up for splitting the gas bill, or whatever works, etc.

Any takers? Shoot me an email (see below)

-Eric (CAbiker)

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
So who has which days off this upcoming Labor Day weekend? I've got both Friday and Monday off... and I was thining about heading up on Friday (wife is working...).

OCDH

Chimp
Feb 5, 2002
Orange County, CA
Edgy said:
Whistler was my fav though and 8 days of riding was more than I could chew..this is what I felt like at the end of each day-
:drool:
I'll be at BB Sat with a couple of other buds on DHRs...say hi.
So how bad did BB suck after Whistler? My bike is still in pieces in my garage, even though we have been back for 2 weeks. I am not in any real hurry to rebuild it just to ride some flat drops, ruts, and no-groomed trails :angry:

crono35

Monkey
Feb 11, 2002
irvine
cali4niabiker said:
Hey y'all I'm in Irvine (right off of the 405 fwy). I've got the itch to join y'all on Sunday.

Is it possible I could get a lift to BB? I just sold my car and will be dropping it off on Saturday.... so I am stuck with two bikes and it would take me all day to get to BB. :stosh:

I'm up for splitting the gas bill, or whatever works, etc.

Any takers? Shoot me an email (see below)

-Eric (CAbiker)

Down for doing an urban ride at UCI sometime?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
OCDH said:
So how bad did BB suck after Whistler? My bike is still in pieces in my garage, even though we have been back for 2 weeks. I am not in any real hurry to rebuild it just to ride some flat drops, ruts, and no-groomed trails :angry:
Well... BB does suck but I have to give props out to Team BB or who or whatever. Seems that BB was in the best condition since opening day. Summit run seemed like it had less sand than I can remember. We had a blast!
OR it could be that I still have the Whistler hangover and was at BB but was at Whistler in my mind.

You were ripping at Whistler and I'm sure you'll take what you learned there and apply it well at BB. You rock.... but don't get a big head remember I'm just a
OG F r e e r i d e r. :blah:

OCDH

Chimp
Feb 5, 2002
Orange County, CA
Edgy said:
Well... BB does suck but I have to give props out to Team BB or who or whatever. Seems that BB was in the best condition since opening day. Summit run seemed like it had less sand than I can remember. We had a blast!
OR it could be that I still have the Whistler hangover and was at BB but was at Whistler in my mind.

You were ripping at Whistler and I'm sure you'll take what you learned there and apply it well at BB. You rock.... but don't get a big head remember I'm just a
OG F r e e r i d e r. :blah:

Awww shucks......Thanks, but I am not sure that your memory is correct given the amount of smoke coming out of room 307.... :D

Maybe I'll see you guys up at BB soon - well, as soon as I can get my blown up fork back. My bike took a beating up there :mumble:

R

Rabie

Edgy said:
I think it's just cause it rained. Not that I've been there, but I would guess that it's not TBB.

ZJChaser

Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Orange County, CA
I'll be up at BB on the 11th with a bunch of friends, and trying to get up there this saturday but I really don't care to drive as it takes me a tank and half of gas there and back and I'm trying to sell my jeep. I'm willing to pitch in too if someone wants to car pool.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Cali4niabiker is looking for a ride. He says he'll pitch for gas etc... Maybe you could take him and he'd take a bit off the cost of gas?

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
oh yeah. I got them and they're pretty good, only thing is I can't get them down in size :mumble:

I try and resize them, but then they get too small once they're at or under the limit. Unless you know where I can get an image host...