Quantcast

"Bearclaw" on discovery channel

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
F!#$k i forgot i just turned to the last 5 min !@$##$#$#$!#@$ #%@$^$!$@ at least the last five min was better than not seeing it at all i guess ill be up to see it at 2 a.m.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Watched it, I hate how the host "hyped" everything up. It was cool seeing all the Mtn Bike stuff on TV though.

I'm really glad I caught it.

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
Just watched it here in Kansas at 9pm. Pretty cool to actually watch the sport I love on TV...I don't watch TV because mtb isn't on it usually. So I'm sure many people will argue that a 1500 ft descent is not the biggest line but I'm sure it is at Virgin! Getting to see Specialized's lab was cool and I laughed out loud when I saw Darren had a hickey...isn't he too old for that?...that's high school stuff. Anyway...I'm stoked I got to see the show.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
mindlessfr said:
F!#$k i forgot i just turned to the last 5 min !@$##$#$#$!#@$ #%@$^$!$@ at least the last five min was better than not seeing it at all i guess ill be up to see it at 2 a.m.
you caught the best part. the first 25 were hype and BS.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dirtyamerican said:
Just watched it here in Kansas at 9pm. Pretty cool to actually watch the sport I love on TV...I don't watch TV because mtb isn't on it usually. So I'm sure many people will argue that a 1500 ft descent is not the biggest line but I'm sure it is at Virgin! Getting to see Specialized's lab was cool and I laughed out loud when I saw Darren had a hickey...isn't he too old for that?...that's high school stuff. Anyway...I'm stoked I got to see the show.
Dude, I was wondering if that was a hicky!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
wood-dog said:
I tell ya what people, that boy can ride but did anyone else pick up his lisp, when he spoke, beside me?
Seems he got it from his dad!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Ya...I set the tape and started watching it this AM...didn't get past all the hype. I'll probably fast forward to the good parts. It is cool though to see MTB on TV.
Actually it was cool to watch it but the ride seemed like such a let down. I just wanted to see him ride and the host just wanted to keep talking thru it and they kept cutting away and stuff.

I also noticed the host was riding a bike at one point and he wasn't wearing a helmet.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
the Inbred said:
i wasn't diggin' the host at all.
The hosts sucked ass. It was like watching caricatures of "extreme!" sports hosts (which are caricatures of sports hosts). Everything was EXTREME! and DEATH DEFYING!.

It was cool to see MTB on the tele again though.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
The host is f**kin crazy though. I saw him on Fearless and he just goes all out in the B.A.S.E. jumping world. Hes crazy. I cant remember the last time I saw MTB on TV. I used to watch it on OLN but they are gay now and only show fishing, hunting, and Bull Riding. I mean honestly.