Quantcast

bears

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
went riding today at Deer park in NJ and was about 10 minutes into the ride when I saw 5 black bears. my reaction was to yell HOLY ****! that yell got their attention and they started walking towards me so I booked it back to the parking lot. My riding was done for today.

mtnbiker7

Monkey
May 22, 2007
New Jersey
only lived up here for 2 to 3 months plus if youve ever seen a really big male rottweiler you coul double maby even triple that dogs size and you would get the size of those bears.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
on 9/9 or 9/10 in washington at banner a biker was attacked by a bear .i guess the bear bite him he was just realised from the hospital monday.scary sh*t to be attacked by a friggin bear.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
went riding today at Deer park in NJ and was about 10 minutes into the ride when I saw 5 black bears. my reaction was to yell HOLY ****! that yell got their attention and they started walking towards me so I booked it back to the parking lot. My riding was done for today.
Try not yelling HOLY **** at them next time. :think:

Oh - and don't use "booked" either. :bonk:

organizedrage

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Dublin, CA
Let me preface this with "don't think I am calling you intelligent", because your postings would deviate from that, but Chuck Norris does not compose sentence structure as well as you.

Chuck Norris may kick some ass, but he is no Socrates.
YAY someone actually called me intelligent! YAY

I is Smart! WOO HOO!

:monkey: Monkey