Quantcast

because I'm a *whore*

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
*that's* why I put the picture with the ad, I just wanted to get as much money as possible. c'mon, it's not like women haven't been doin' it since the beginning of TIME!

say, is the lounge fun yet again??

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Ummm, can I see these pictures?
Whores are people too, and if you need a lap to cry on, I've got your back!

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
hey! that's a great way to put it...

"I'm not dressed like a slut to go dancing w/ my friends, honey, I'm dressing *fun*!!"

and thanks again :)

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
"because I'm a *whore*"

Dammit, I was just about to start a thread with that exact same title...

mine was more about swapping out bike parts that I don't really need so I doubt it would have had the same effect.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
hey! that's a great way to put it...

"I'm not dressed like a slut to go dancing w/ my friends, honey, I'm dressing *fun*!!"

and thanks again :)
Someone really pissed in your oatmeal today, didn't they?
Can we see what it is you're making reference to?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
What is it you're being playful about?
Who called you a whore? Why? I think you need some sort of independent analysis of the situation

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
What is it you're being playful about?
Who called you a whore? Why? I think you need some sort of independent analysis of the situation
I called me a whore, it's okay. I accept it. I was poor, I needed money for riding and I.....well, I sold my DH bike, but the thing is, I thought I could get more if I...y'know....including a picture of myself half-naked with it.

you would have done the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Ummm, can we see said half naked photo?
Hot DH girls in scant outfits are just good for everyone

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Somewhat gone she still pops in every other bluemoon or so. There was one member that registered here and got banned while you were gone that kind of screwed things up and the site is kind of on the rebound still.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Biggins thru a hissy fit and left with his new girlfriend to another website.

I'm sure that other website will be along promptly to tell you your picture would be much more appreciated there. They could dissect the composition and technique of the photo in great detail.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Said pic was actually posted on here for the world to see, but has vanished with the related eBay link.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
The question is , Did posting an Half naked ( Yet Tasteful ) Pic of youself with your bike in the eBay ad , help it sell for more ?
I'm not really sure. I didn't think so. It sure got a helluva lotta views but not so much bidding. See, it's like a strip club. They like to look and whistle but most of them are too cheap to pay for the lap dance!