Quantcast

beer

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
I went to the rouge tonight and could defenitely get used to that place. The dry hoped red is super tasty.

Feb 25, 2005
seattle, wa
Along with the SST sticky, this should be one too. I'm getting sick of hearing about a ridin' sesh going down only to show up and be surrounded by a bunch of 16 year olds on bikes that cost more that my mortgage. (no offense 16 year olds)

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Drinkin a juble ale right now, getting ready for my ride to work.

Eek-A-Mouse saturday at chop suey, who is down?

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
Along with the SST sticky, this should be one too. I'm getting sick of hearing about a ridin' sesh going down only to show up and be surrounded by a bunch of 16 year olds on bikes that cost more that my mortgage. (no offense 16 year olds)
I'd like to see the sixteen year olds session some shovels.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I'd like to see the sixteen year olds session some shovels.
This summer I will, after I get my lisence in May. I dont mind getting dirty, and helping out...then riding. (hints the name, muddy beast)

...assuming my grades are good.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
lol what does getting a licence have to do with working a shovel, if you can ride a bike you can work a shovel.

****, I want some of the 10k, 20$ for a 22 is to much tough..., or is it? How much for a pint? I bet its already gone though.... I got sunday off who is down to ride or drink?