Quantcast

Bees!!!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You guys are just mad because I have kickass bees all over my bike and your bikes probably just have gay moths or something else gay.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
You guys are just mad because I have kickass bees all over my bike and your bikes probably just have gay moths or something else gay.
My bike has some sweet stickers and the word ~tits~ (written like that too) on the TT/ST junction.

Why?
Because my bike is TITS!!!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
There's nothing ghey about moths. Have you seen what they can do to clothes? DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
Whatever. Moths are so gay the entire species will be extinct when this generation dies. Except for the hermampromoths. They can probably breed somehow.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Better than watching the Tardinals all season I say. My bees own.
They'ed look better if the bike were pink.:rolleyes: The olive drab frame doesn't make them "pop".

And the deadbirds suck, they sucked in st louis, and they suck here. In all probablitiy they will suck long after dennis green has moved on.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Moths? MOTHS! Moths are so lame. You touch one's wing, it falls to the ground and flutters til a cat eats it. You turn on a lite, it retardedly and redundantly rams its face into the blazing glass.....for what reason? Moths are worthless.

You touch a bee, you get stung. You mess with a bee's house, his whole family ****s you up. Bees EAT moths. Moths are midget ass butterflies with stupid eyebrows. Down with moths.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Bees are like artillery. Everyone knows about 'em, knows what they are going to do and knows how to avoid them.

Moths are more like Navy Seals. They slowly infiltrate and before you know, you put a suit on for that job interview and it's in shambles.

Look at what some moths did to some bees.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
They are just decals I got at a craft store. They stick well, but I could take them off quite easily. I may go for some cool custom paint for that frame one day though. I love that frame.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
maybe but you would just take pics of guys asses all day and that cant be very profitable...