Before you post...

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
chicodude01 said:
All the kids will laugh at you........
No no no, doofus! It's "They're all gonna laugh at you!"

That animation is eerily applicable to all the n00bs on Ridemonkey. I declare a sticky!

X-rider

Chimp
Jan 3, 2004
NE. Ohio
Ridemonkey said:
Yes grasshopper, believe it or not most of us don't like to read silly bickering.[/QUOTE

So who was bickering or arguing? I didn't get nasty, or call anyone names, or disrespect the person I was "talking" with, or Ridemonkey in any way. I asked someone to explain how Ridemonkey is less retarted than MTBR, since he/she made that statement. Are you all so thin skinned here that you can't answer a simple question or engage in a little debate :confused: . If someone is going to make a statement like that, why can't I ask them to explain without deletion of the post being threatened :confused:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
X-rider said:
Ridemonkey said:
Yes grasshopper, believe it or not most of us don't like to read silly bickering.[/QUOTE

So who was bickering or arguing? I didn't get nasty, or call anyone names, or disrespect the person I was "talking" with, or Ridemonkey in any way. I asked someone to explain how Ridemonkey is less retarted than MTBR, since he/she made that statement. Are you all so thin skinned here that you can't answer a simple question or engage in a little debate :confused: . If someone is going to make a statement like that, why can't I ask them to explain without deletion of the post being threatened :confused:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
X-rider said:
Ridemonkey said:

Listen newb, the thread is about the link, not about MTBR vs RM. Therefore the off-topic discussion was deleted. Nobody is worried about it but you. Get over it.

X-rider

Chimp
Jan 3, 2004
NE. Ohio
Ridemonkey said:
Listen newb, the thread is about the link, not about MTBR vs RM. Therefore the off-topic discussion was deleted. Nobody is worried about it but you. Get over it.
Listen "newb"? I might be fairly new here, but I aint hardly a "newb" sonny. I'm not "worried" about anything. I just asked a simple question and you and a couple others flew off the handle. I NEVER made this MTBR vs RM. I tried to communicate intelligently with you and the person that made the statement "RM is way less retarded than MTBR." You are the one being sarcastic and snitty over this, not me. I will refrain from posting anything in the future that might require some thought before answering, lest I offend someones delicate ego. Have a nice day :thumb:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
X-rider said:
Listen "newb"? I might be fairly new here, but I aint hardly a "newb" sonny. I'm not "worried" about anything. I just asked a simple question and you and a couple others flew off the handle. I NEVER made this MTBR vs RM. I tried to communicate intelligently with you and the person that made the statement "RM is way less retarded than MTBR." You are the one being sarcastic and snitty over this, not me. I will refrain from posting anything in the future that might require some thought before answering, lest I offend someones delicate ego. Have a nice day :thumb:
How about - before the mtbr clowns started to come over in droves, we didn't need to have threads like this?

COOL LINK < BACK ON TRACK>

X-rider

Chimp
Jan 3, 2004
NE. Ohio
Transcend said:
How about - before the mtbr clowns started to come over in droves, we didn't need to have threads like this?

I see, first it was retards, now clowns. Again... please elaborate... how so? I see quite a few names from RM on MTBR also. Please note the lack of name calling on my part, that was you. Why the animosity toward MTBR? Question for the moderator: will you delete this because it is off topic, or because it was me who responded? If I had thousands of posts instead of twenty something, would it be ok?

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
X-rider said:
Transcend said:

I see, first it was retards, now clowns. Again... please elaborate... how so? I see quite a few names from RM on MTBR also. Please note the lack of name calling on my part, that was you. Why the animosity toward MTBR? Question for the moderator: will you delete this because it is off topic, or because it was me who responded? If I had thousands of posts instead of twenty something, would it be ok?

Uhm no, newb. All off topic posts were deleted. And they will be again soon.

X-rider

Chimp
Jan 3, 2004
NE. Ohio
LordOpie said:
wow... does/did your wife/ex-wife ever complain about you not letting things go?

Well... yeah, both of my kids and my wife have complained about that on occasion :D . Just for the record: I didn't start this back up, one of you (long timers) did.

My reason for calling out the original poster was his use of the word "retarded" to describe something, in this case MTBR. I personally find the use of that word, in the context of which it was used, to be offensive. My wife has a member of her family that is "retarded". I have a friend who has a Down Syndrome child. There is nothing witty or funny in using "retarded" to describe anything. When I read sh*t like that, it tends to piss me off. That said, I'll let it go now.

I am not all that "new" here, I just don't post much. I enjoy coming to RM the same as I do MTBR and Dirtrag... It's about bikes man, it's all good :thumb: .

I have no axe to grind with anyone, I would like to get along with everyone here. Can we start over and forget this thread, or at least this part of it?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
X-rider said:
Well... yeah, both of my kids and my wife have complained about that on occasion :D
haha, I knew it! Mostly cuz I've been accused of the same thing by my ex-wife. Which is ironic cuz when it comes to not forgetting and dropping stuff, she's the queen-psycho.

X-rider said:
Just for the record: I didn't start this back up, one of you (long timers) did.
For the record... it was NOT a long timer who picked a fight with you. He can be a jerk on occassion, so don't let him reflect upon the community.

X-rider said:
Can we start over and forget this thread, or at least this part of it?
Sure, come to the political forum :devil: