Quantcast

Beginning of 10.5 on TV

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
I was just flipping through the channels, and saw someone tearing it up with an urban HT! Then the spaceneedle starts falling and he has to outrun it.

Kind of lame, but kind of cool to see some urban on TV. I was hoping it would be something better than a cheesy made for TV movie, but oh well.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
im so bummed i missed that! He gave us a heads up too. Hopefully i can track down the episode on kazaa or something.
dayum!
:(

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
all i can say is, why bother tryin to outrun the super tall spacyneedle, when he could have just turned around and gone the other way right in the beggining...

i hope the bike wasnt smashed :rolleyes: ;)

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
There was a music video for some douche bag a while ago, it was of him riding a Kona HT around, and then the shots where you couldnt see his face it was Lars Tribus doing manuals and bunnyhops and such...

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
He ripped it up. He hit a big ass wall ride, bunny hopped on to some cars, manueled a bunch, 360 off a loading dock. It was definitely cool to see urban mountain biking represented properly.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
dope!!! i told myself id watch it but knowing me i totally forgot about it. will there be any reruns or is there gonna be some more awesome urbun:rolleyes: jibbing:rolleyes: in the other episodes