Quantcast

Behind the ear zit

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Last night I noticed that I couldn't get my ears to pop, there was a lump in the cleft behind my ear where my skull and ear meet up.

It just popped. I think I might have just had a late series abortion behind my ear.

What the hell causes these? This thing has a soul. I'm half suspecting it to start talking to me like Quatto in Total Recall.

Just thought I'd share.

And it keeps draining. Fick...

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Dude, where's the love?
Its just a little (big) zit. I'm a dirt bag.
Hug your local scum bag, you might only get crabs!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Last night I noticed that I couldn't get my ears to pop, there was a lump in the cleft behind my ear where my skull and ear meet up.

It just popped. I think I might have just had a late series abortion behind my ear.

What the hell causes these? This thing has a soul. I'm half suspecting it to start talking to me like Quatto in Total Recall.

Just thought I'd share.

And it keeps draining. Fick...
Of all people, I cannot belive you didnt take pictures

Your slipping

Wow, Dude used Duct tape to cover those bad boys......Cant belive he didnt have a mullet

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I just ran my finger over it again and it was like someone cut open a rotten oyster.

I'd take photos, but I can't get the camera back there.

Racebike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2008
Sweden
Wow, Dude used Duct tape to cover those bad boys......Cant belive he didnt have a mullet

It's actually wise to do so, the tape suffocates those little suckers so they die and can be removed with relative ease.

The "entry hole" is also where they get their air, nasty stuff!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Years ago, I had a buddy with a blackhead inside his ear facing out. It looked like a mole. We broke out tweezers, a small needle and stuff and got to work on it. It came out in two huge segments like a gummy piece of angel hair pasta. It was as big around as a #2 pencil lead and just under a 1/4 inch long.

If only we'd had internet back then.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
If your lifestyle recently has included lots of drinking, bad food and other 'high'lights of the festive season then these will contribute as much if not more as not washing behind your lug holes.

Pop it, be merry and enjoy the sensation. Its not often you get giant pustules to play with.