Quantcast

Bellingham. Downhill. This weekend.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
I know..where to find out..btu i have no DH bike....and I couldnt keep up anyways...damn pros! :D
Be gnar quore with yer hardtail...oh wait you can only be gnar quore if ya gots a supermonsters. Oh well..... :evil:

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Maybe.........................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................Chuckanut shuttles? Somewhere you really want to break out the big bike.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
bibs said:
I only have 4" in the front..and its perfect..no super monsters for me..and no 3.0" tires either! Im crazy! :oink: :D
Dude....I'll loan my cousins Karp. It packs 12" in the front and 12" in back. I call it the hedgehog.

bigshred

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Bellingham
continually being dissapointed by this thread. thought it may actually contain something relevant. Is this one of those "eliteist" rides that the PNW is known for?

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
You can come if you ride a Sledgehammer.

j/k no elitist's here bro. Just trying to get a heads up of anybody interested in doing some downhill in the area. Everybody takes this e-place to seriously mang! I don't know many fellas that ride in Bellingham, Jus me and two1.
Everybody always talks about riding up here in bham and I just wanted to get a crew together. So if anybody wants to ride for real I want to get some shuttles going on Chuckanut.
Is that better?

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
bigshred said:
continually being dissapointed by this thread. thought it may actually contain something relevant. Is this one of those "eliteist" rides that the PNW is known for?
You need to know the secret handshake to be in the "eliteist" ride club! :rolleyes:

gregzore

Chimp
Dec 9, 2004
Badtown Bellingham
I'd be all about shuttling this weekend, (beats Galby or the pedal up to the snake)...But it's supposed to snow up at baker and I have to get in 7 more days on my season pass so I at least break even. Worst year ever for the season pass.

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
ride said:
We rode last sunday in the snow.
Chuckanut is good. And yes you can shuttle.

Did you ride chuckanut last weekend? The road has been closed at the bottom for a while now, meaning no shuttling till they get up and fix the "washout". Of course, if you did ride it last weekend then that means the road is fixed and we can ride again.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
ride said:
Everybody always talks about riding up here in bham and I just wanted to get a crew together. So if anybody wants to ride for real I want to get some shuttles going on Chuckanut.
Is that better?
I ride in B'ham all the time (or whenever I'm home at least)... but where in the heck is any DH on chuckanut? Are you talking about Double Diamond, the one off of Cleater Road? I haven't been on it in a while, but I've heard that they're actually adding some cool stuff to it. Anyhow, that's the only semi-DH that I know of on Chuckanut.

Oh yeah, and hi gregzore. I think you were the one helping us fix up Cedar Dust to make it less heinous :rolleyes:, but I could also on crack.