Quantcast

Bellingham riding crews

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Hey guys from Bham...

Anyone got a crew that normally rides? I'm always looking for people to ride with now since I finally have a bike!

Anyone up for a ride anytime PM me or stop down at my shop.. kulshan cycles I hide in the back posing as a mechanic.

I'm not the fastest, but I'm not the slowest either.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Hey man, let me know what you come up with, I am still not 100% sure what my schedule looks like this summer but I am planning on doing after work rides.

Went up and pushed to the towers at Galby today, it was wet but fun ride, think I am hitting up the NF later in the week.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
mplutodh1 said:
Hey man, let me know what you come up with, I am still not 100% sure what my schedule looks like this summer but I am planning on doing after work rides.

Went up and pushed to the towers at Galby today, it was wet but fun ride, think I am hitting up the NF later in the week.
I'm always up for NF... I don't work wed. and thurs. and usually get off work by 6:30 on the other days, hoping to change it to 6. I'm also up for shuttling chuckanut (cleater rd.) after work.

When you head to NF let me know!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
DrewS said:
i've got a bike now too...i can finally go ride again
Hell yeah dude! I haven't talked to you forever! I thought you were moving to the eastcoast for some coastguard stuff. I guess not? PM me your number, it got lost when my phone got stollen.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
dwaugh said:
I'm up for galbraith whenever. All you need to do is PM me and let me know about when you want to go and we can figure it out.
Heck yeah dude! But I'll be a little slower than last time.. been a while since I've had my ridding legs, so make sure to wait up.. haha. I'll PM yah soon!

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
well i got an 02 yeti dh9. its a bit of a beater but i think if i just give it some sweet lovin it will be a pretty sweet ride. i already rode it from the towers at galby this morning. it was definitely fun. its good to be back on a dh bike. 20s are tough to ride but im definitely going to keep riding them. hopefully i'll get better on it.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
DrewS said:
well i got an 02 yeti dh9. its a bit of a beater but i think if i just give it some sweet lovin it will be a pretty sweet ride. i already rode it from the towers at galby this morning. it was definitely fun.
Dang.. I just been sittin here... I coulda gone!!! :drool:

Well call me when you go again.