Quantcast

Ben Folds does Dre

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Have you heard the Ben Folds cover of Dr Dre's "Bitches Aint ****?" Hilarious! It's a pretty horrible song, but it's always funny to hear a rap song's lyrics sung to a melody. It's a Sticky at the forums at www.benfolds.org

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Someone did a Bluegrass version of Gin and Juice that is awesome. They did a great job musically and it really shows how stupid the lyrics are.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Westy said:
Someone did a Bluegrass version of Gin and Juice that is awesome. They did a great job musically and it really shows how stupid the lyrics are.

Blues traveler. Funniest Song Ever....................

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Westy said:
that band was the gourds, everyone thinks it was phish but they are wrong. my best friend does a badass blugrass version of affro mans "i got high"

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Westy said:
Dynamite Hack did a cover of Gin and Juice.........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
they may have but the recorded that is supposed to be phish was not them. everyone says that it was them but it was the gourds.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
biggins said:
that band was the gourds, everyone thinks it was phish but they are wrong. my best friend does a badass blugrass version of affro mans "i got high"
i personally got to see this fine rendition of afroman's song performed wednesday night and it was awesome - the crowd loved it.