Quantcast

Bernardita "Berny" Pizarro in Coma- UPDATED

caballero

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
good ol' europe
damn!!

i really liked her riding style and im sure she will come back again !!!

get well soon berny !!!! i will pray and eat some empanadas for you !

(maybe someone can print this thread's sites and bring it to her when shes out of coma !! )

Lazy

Chimp
May 11, 2006
Santiago of Chile
Fuerza Berny!!....I want to see you back hear in chile with all your friends.....i hope you get wel....and god bles you!!!!...

Dale loka tu podi!!!!!!......

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
I don't feel like saying in english, so I'll just blurt it out in spanish since at the end of the day she'll probably read this...

Cuando me contaron q la berni se habia caido, me rei y dije, wea de kda dia, pero despues me contaron q se habia poco menos q borrado, y cuando me puse a leer los foros qede pa dentro, siento pena q nuestra corredora nacional este tan mal, tamos todos ultra urgidos, ojalas q todo resulte como deber, no le puede estar pasando esto ahora, ucha pero weno, siempre mantiendo la cabeza en alto, vamos berni q te qeremos, eres chilito afuera y puta q lo representai bn, tu fuerza, consistencia y perseverancia te caracterisa, sabemos q esto no esta lejos de seguir por esa linea, vamos berni levantate q te qeremos ver andar en bici denuevo!! Vamos

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
i tried getting some info from the hospital but they were not allowed to release anything, her family is all over there so i dont have much in the way of official information and whats not official is so contradictive i dont want to post anything, all i want to hear is she is on the mend and on her way back soon.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Hey Guys,

I just got off the phone with Matt Jewett at Cannondale. Berny's family is being pretty tight lipped about her condition at this point, as is their right.

They have some hard decisions to make in the near future, and need some time alone to start to think about them. The hospital will only release info to the family and for now, they are keeping all their cards close to their collective chest.

As soon as anything "official" comes along I will post it in this thread as well as on Transcend, and Cannondale will be doing the same thing.

In the mean time, I was going to lock this thread, as their is a lot of rumours and speculation going arounf and that doesn't do anyone any good, but I decided that the outpuring of good vibes here is more important that that. So what I ask is that you please don't post anything in this thread based on 3rd hand news, rumours etc
thanks

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Transcend said:
Hey Guys,

I just got off the phone with Matt Jewett at Cannondale. Berny's family is being pretty tight lipped about her condition at this point, as is their right.

They have some hard decisions to make in the near future, and need some time alone to start to think about them. The hospital will only release info to the family and for now, they are keeping all their cards close to their collective chest.

As soon as anything "official" comes along I will post it in this thread as well as on Transcend, and Cannondale will be doing the same thing.

In the mean time, I was going to lock this thread, as their is a lot of rumours and speculation going arounf and that doesn't do anyone any good, but I decided that the outpuring of good vibes here is more important that that. So what I ask is that you please don't post anything in this thread based on 3rd hand news, rumours etc
thanks
Thank you for the update and for respecting the families wishes. My thoughts are with them.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
The reporter who did that article actually called me yesterday here at home trying to get some more info. He is extremely interested in following the entire story and seems to have her best interests in mind.

DHperu

Monkey
Apr 14, 2005
basically it is a small message from Bernarditas family detailing her situation which sadly says that bernardita does have brain damage but not known to what degree and because of her coma also now has a urinary infection which is being treated with antibiotics and now the family is concentrating on getting Bernardita back to chile the safest way possible though not in the next 30 days at least.

i really hope bernardita gets better, what she and her family are going through is terrible.

Ltfoot

Chimp
Aug 7, 2005
Pacific Ocean
Thank you for the translation its so very sad, my heart goes out to the family. Wishing the best for Bernardita shes in my heart and mind daily, please keep us updated.