Quantcast

Best Bang for your buck

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Just saw this over on MTBR

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=527281

Looks like Intense is putting out a complete (and a totally sick build at that) for a damn good price. Which got me thinking of bikes that get you the best bang for your buck.

Seems like the Glory DH is up there, as is the Mongoose Boot'R... Surprised to see one from intense, but thats super sick. Any other bikes I'm missing?

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Scour the classifieds if you want a cheap build....stuff can be had for pennys on the dollar...

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Scour the classifieds if you want a cheap build....stuff can be had for pennys on the dollar...
I'm pretty set on my own bike, but stoked to see more nice completes out there for less then 6000 dollars, especially since I'm trying to get friends in to riding.

Not really interested in the used market TBH

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
I'm pretty set on my own bike, but stoked to see more nice completes out there for less then 6000 dollars, especially since I'm trying to get friends in to riding.

Not really interested in the used market TBH
Do you think $6000 is where affordable begins.......?

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
I think deals can still be had be building up from a frame with internet bargains for well less than this package. But it is a nice option for a lot of people. I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of these around next year at these prices.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
I think deals can still be had be building up from a frame with internet bargains for well less than this package. But it is a nice option for a lot of people. I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of these around next year at these prices.
True dat double true. Plus you could choose the exact parts you want on the internet. And price matching is your friend.