Quantcast

Best Complete 26" jumper?

burgerks

Chimp
Aug 15, 2002
eugene these days
Just wondering what you guys thought...
I'm looking for a complete, single speed jumper with horizontal dropouts...
The SC jackal seems pretty nice (overpriced and geared, but nice).
thanks!

Eatmyfood!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
Transition complete, by far the best complete currently out.
Of course, if you wait for a MOB complete, I think you'll be quite pleased

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
p.3 or trail or park.
I love how the new P series ride. The low BB and geo feel great for park and trail use. If youre used to pre 06/07 stuff give them another chance. Theyve changed for the better.

The 07 p2 alloy should set you back around 1k. Sell off the gears and maybe youd be around 9 hun. Not bad.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
I'm ordering a 2007 P.1 soon. I love the way those things ride and Specialized has been fantastic when I've needed to send a frame back for warranty. I'm very happy that Specialized finally offered the CroMo in dual 26's, and added Avid BB5's front and rear, and a Marzocchi fork. Even though it's a steel-stansioned Dirt Jumper, it's still way better than the Stance Static on the previous P.1s.

I would recommend the P. bikes, particularly the CroMos. The Blk Mrkt MOB complete are going to be awesome, the Transition Trail-or-Park complete is a great bike, and Eastern Bikes has a 26" complete that will be available very soon called the Warthog Pro. I think all of those are definitely worth looking at.

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
I just built a P2 cromo for a friend(the all white one on here) and Im building a P1 cromo(same as P2) in green profiled out this week. The arrows Im going to lace are out getting a green pearl on black paint job right now. Should be sick. Alot of riders seem to be stoked on the new Ps.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
ive ruled out all P-bikes, transition trail or parks, and evil (due to price)

"Azonic Steelhead buit cheap"...

...that would be my last choice
Soul Cycles Roscoe, Banshee Scratch, .243, or one of the new Black Market completes, among many. There are so many choices out there, and honestly, you ruled out some of the best choices on the market.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
You may want to look into the DK Xenia. 26", single speed, rear disk brake only... looks simple, solid, light, and cheap. Never ridden one, though.

bigboy

Chimp
Oct 20, 2005
i have a p-street for sale right now, it has 24" wheels but who cares. wheels fit trannies real nice. the bike is in perfect shape. only upgrade i did is magura hs33 hydralic rim brakes. bike is sick. the only reason why i'm getting rid of it is i just bought a new p3, dispite the horrible graphics on the '07's the p's rip it. the one i have for sale is flat green. i think it's an '05. i have pics, looking to get $650 w/ brakes, $450 without. i got it this spring, basically brand new. frame size is a long.