Best Downhill bike

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Adam Novatt said:
hey you guys it is the same kid as SBDHrider
another quality post from adam novatt. :thumb:

if you are going to post in a thread that spans over two pages beating people up for their crimes against the english language, try to use some punctuation.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I think when registering, you should have to go through a short grammar/punctuation test.

We can't help you without knowing your riding style, what you ride, what you want out of a bike.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Peteydag said:
why does everyone care about such little things when EVERYONE spells YOU'RE wrong, that's a pretty big one
Your Write... You're grammar usage is no indication that your dumb.
:rolleyes: :sneaky: ;)

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
If you're too lazy to write "you're"...you can at least write "ur."

Having to read posts that have bad spelling and grammar reduces my self-esteem. It makes me think that I have better things to do.

wujj

Chimp
Apr 8, 2003
Boulder, CO/ Taiwan
Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll r! aed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
wujj said:
Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll r! aed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
that is just creepy.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
wujj said:
Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

I learned that a few years ago. But, the fact that you spent enough time to type that out is quite funny.

rideagainst

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
CA
konabiker said:
Jack, I know this man who wants to buy your bike. He is a bushman in Botswana and has a very large family; he will pay you the equivalent of 8000 dollars in slaves for your bike if, and only if, you send him the bike along with the balance of ~5500 dollars when you recieve the slaves.

Oh, and if this deal falls through for Jack, buy his bike here: http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134567

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
Jack,
Greetings from the jungle of Botswana. I hope you will accept my deal of 900 hard working slaves for you bike. I am also willing to include in my deal several hundred head of cattle and three of my wives' lip plates. Pm me if this is to you're liking.

umba pwe seqebe

Babatunde Farswathesan

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
SBDHrida said:
Jack,
Greetings from the jungle of Botswana. I hope you will accept my deal of 900 hard working slaves for you bike. I am also willing to include in my deal several hundred head of cattle and three of my wives' lip plates. Pm me if this is to you're liking.

umba pwe seqebe

Babatunde Farswathesan

thanks. now i have soiled myself with laughter. i am sending you the dry-cleaning bill.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
SBDHrida said:
Jack,

umba pwe seqebe

Babatunde Farswathesan
Now there's an offer you can't refuse!

drboudreaux

Chimp
Aug 2, 2005
mountains
If I was you I would get the turner dhr it is a cool bike and is very nice to ride because it handles so well and is very reliable it also rides really nice and jumps sweet I have had mine for a few months now and I really like it because it has definitely made me a much faster rider I can already tell because now I can leave my friends in the dust on all the sweet dh runs that we do and one of my friends has a specialized and he is not as fast as me so don't get a specialized because they obviously suck if you have any other questions just ask I will be glad to help you out if I can.

Also I went to school in Santa Barbara and if you guys notice there are not any spelling errors in my sentence so shut up because they obviously teach us a thing or two in Northern Mexico I mean Southern California about the English language.

drboudreaux

Chimp
Aug 2, 2005
mountains
Actually no - do a search...

I am just up late at night planning my trip to Virgin to ride all day tomorrow. I could not resist posting in that thread. I rarely post. I do, however, get a kick out of reading some of these threads.

If you live in SoCal, no offense intended. I lived there in my early 20s.

Keep it up Santa Barbara kids - and familiarize yourselves with a little MLA or APA style of writing. Or if you are really bored, break out the Chicago Manual of Style. What a terrible read that is...:thumb:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
If you want a 303 get on the waiting list now and you'll have it by your 50th birthday, mabye. For pure gretness get a Foes DHS, if you like to climb a little get a Fly and you will not be disapointed, just make sure you get the shock and springrate tuned to your weight/style that is half of why Foes kick so much ass

gregminar

Chimp
Nov 13, 2005
dude.....oviously the honda bike, it has very little brake jak, it da best on de market, but.... u Cant but One yet CUz they not for sale......sry