Quantcast

Best Foto Winner!

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
Congrats dave your the man...your pics always look great...:cheers:

to bad u never taken one of me but hay f*** it..

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Congrats dave your the man...your pics always look great...:cheers:

to bad u never taken one of me but hay f*** it..
i got one of you... but it was when tyou were resting drinking a beer.. i can post that.... lol

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
You selling your rear derailleur? What kind?

I have an X9 Rear Derailer and Shifter will sell it with the shifter for a measly 75.00

X9 shortcage....

But before i even sell anything i need to make sure i have my new parts first... :-)

Last edited:

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
If i was you, I'd probably sell most of the saint parts and keep your older ones..

then again my saint cranks are so much stiffer than my xt's, but the derailler isnt anything special and I think i like my codes better than the saints

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Here's the deal guys!

Sram X9 Rear Shifter and Rear Derailer - 75.00 (for the set)

Front and rear Avid Code with Goodridge Brake Lines (rotors included) 250.00

Prices are firm....

I will be at diablo tomorrow if you want to personally test/look/inspect the components for sale...

Jun 5, 2009
good job on the winning shot man. that pic of george is sick. the lighting is cool and the colors came out great. enjoy the new parts!:cheers:

EGGS

Chimp
May 29, 2008
NYC
Sram X9 Rear Shifter and Rear Derailer - 75.00 (for the set)
if that derailer is a ss and shifter is the newer style then sold!! ill take them . its just i usually go to mt creek on Sundays . pm i live in the bx maybe we can do it local nyc

btw sick pics man

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
sorry man never got the replies, thanks I will try them otherwise only place I found was Ride This online
Ride-this is a legit online shop and Clark will get you hooked up right. If you can't go direct then definitely go through ride-this.com