Quantcast

best mexican food in co

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Dude, Last time I was at Benny's, IT SUCKED!

Hacienda Colorado on S. I25 @ Lincoln gets my Vote.
I love the texmex taste of Mexican Food. I'm not a traditionalist. Plus their Frozen Margs are friggin awesome!!

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
wow man, i honestly can't remeber the last time i truly went out to eat strickly mexican in boulder, we have mexican restuarants in town other then chipoltle? I' m just playing yet the only restuarant that sticks out in my mind right now is Wahoooooos. Fish is good:drool:

SessionRider

Chimp
Mar 20, 2006
Happyland, Utah
If you truly want good mexican food (new mexican style) in Colorado you have to travel to Durango and search out Gazpachos. Enchilada Trio with green chilie and sopapillas with honey butter to finish. I'm originally from New Mexico and this place is my favorite.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I dunno about Colorado, I like a lot of it here, but in Utah, the best is definately Miguel's on main street (Moab).

ladge

Chimp
May 5, 2002
Arvada
WhiteRavenKS said:
casa bonita. kekeke.

LOL! I'm thinking that was sarcasm - unless you like your burrito smothered in cheeze whiz.

Brewery Bar(s) aren't bad. Pretty good green chili - nice and spicy!

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
A third for Efrain's. I've never been to the Lafayette one, but I hear it's just as good as the one in Boulder.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Tamayo is the best I've had so far.

Mi Casa in Breck is good stuff.

Chipotle is not Mexican food its a burrito shop. I would say without a doubt Illegal Petes is much better. (although they could use some work on the tortilla) Freebirds is king of the burrito but alas you can't get there here so my point is useless.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
we just got a new burrito shop out here called el diablo that im hard core addicted to. the taste of wahoo's and chipotle rolled into one but wayyyy wayyy bettter