Quantcast

Best place to buy a new Mac?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
traded in the second spectre and picked up a thinkpad yoga 14 from breast buy. lower specs but discrete gpu and a keyboard that's worth typing on. brand new for 700. not bad.jpg. definitely slower spec wise but feels like a thinkpad, which is more durable and heavier at the expense of thin'n'lite. plus the stylus means i can draw weiners on all the websites I usually go to.
Cool. Can you draw some dicks here? Asking for a friend.

I am getting more comfortable with the XPS. The raw power is quite impressive, and with the battery saver on (which does not seem to be slowing things down for web browsing at all), I get more than enough run time. I've seen quite a few BSODs caused by a ishty graphics card driver, but I've just removed some DellCrapWare that should help with that, too. What pisses me off is that M$ killed the free Movie Maker in Win 10 this January, without a replacement. :(

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
it does not appear that RM has a sketching plugin. I'd have to draw a weiner in paint, then upload it to imgur, then post it here, and by then, really what's the point?

i was looking at this or the surface book, and the surface book is just fuckin' weird. cool device, but very try-hard. I think MS is trying to figure our where they belong right now, and it's not sure whether it wants to be the business oriented powerhouse it has been, or a fake mac knockoff with hugs and love and selling 4 year old processors for today's prices. decisions decisions.

I do like windows 10 though.