Quantcast

Best price on a Fox Vanilla 125R?

Turbodog

Chimp
Apr 27, 2004
Northeast MA
What the topic says, please. And are there any reasons I should get a 2004 over a 2003?

Also, are there any other 5" travel forks with 32mm stantions, that are v-brake compatable? I'm cheaply building up a long travel trail ride/light freeride bike with a frame I've had sitting around, and I'm throwing on a spare set of xtr v's and non-disk wheels I have, for the moment.

Thanks,

Kevin

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
good price.

otherwise I can suggest www.mtnhighcyclery.com; i think they're selling 125Rs for around $350.
The guy who runs it hangs out on Mtbr some. He's great to deal with... a buddy of mine has ordered 2 forks from him. He will set up the fork for your weight and check the oil for free.

-r

Originally posted by Turbodog
Hummmm......I found a place selling the 2004 for $339 shipped.....good deal?

Kevin

roee

Chimp
Mar 13, 2004
Originally posted by rpet
good price.

otherwise I can suggest www.mtnhighcyclery.com; i think they're selling 125Rs for around $350.
The guy who runs it hangs out on Mtbr some. He's great to deal with... a buddy of mine has ordered 2 forks from him. He will set up the fork for your weight and check the oil for free.

-r
I second the recommendation for mtnhighcyclery - Larry (owner) is great to deal with, nothing but praise for him from dozens of customers on MTBR, and he has great prices (530$ for 2004 Z150 is just one example).

AA_Freeze

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
Ferndale,Wa
The place mplutodh talked about has some killer prices...check them out. Also, is it right plugging you own company? I am just asking and am not trying to start a heated debate, but Im sure that everyone doesnt want to see people throwing prices all over this forum. If you have a company maybe it would be better just to include it in your signature. I am curious to see what others think, might be a good topic. ;)

roee

Chimp
Mar 13, 2004
Originally posted by AA_Freeze
The place mplutodh talked about has some killer prices...check them out. Also, is it right plugging you own company? I am just asking and am not trying to start a heated debate, but Im sure that everyone doesnt want to see people throwing prices all over this forum. If you have a company maybe it would be better just to include it in your signature. I am curious to see what others think, might be a good topic. ;)
Nothing wrong about it IMO, if someone specifically asks for a price, offering your services is a good idea. As long as people don't put up unsolicated posts with prices, it's all good, no?
Especially when someone is first a forum member, and only as a far second is a store owner/employee.