Quantcast

Best price on Endurox?

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
Anyone know of any good deals on Endurox R4? Performance has the 4.5# can on sale for $28.98. Pretty good price, just wondering if you've seen it for less.

1speed

Chimp
Oct 1, 2001
boulder
what do think of that stuff j? i have seem it but have yet to try it.
ps: kind ale seems to work the best right now for me.

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
Been using it primarily for post ride recovery to get some immediate calories in me to speed recovery time (see this article). I've also used it a few times during some epic rides and seems to help there too. So far so good.

Of course, I usually pound a few post ride homebrews too, so it's probably them that's helping the recovery :D

1speed

Chimp
Oct 1, 2001
boulder
thats a great article...as I learned to listen to my body, I realized it has always pushed me in that direction. feeling like crap the day after a good ride if I did not refuel properly. not having much extra weight, I feel it is more important to post recover. maybe I will give the endurox a try this season...

ps: I plugged your site with webcyclery when I placed my order with them... they are actually really cool guys (calling me back to make sure I had the correct size bolts for my new parts)

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
Thanks MTBChick. They have the same price as Performance's sale price. When Performance doesn't have it on sale any more, I'll have to price match it w/ DPSnutrition so I can earn my Performance bucks!

Endo Verendo

Chimp
Mar 8, 2002
Studio City, CA
Endurox contains a type of ginseng/ginger root that they claim enhances performance. All research points to ginseng increasing perspiration rates and electrolyte loss and is definitely not a performance enhancer.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by Endo Verendo
Endurox contains a type of ginseng/ginger root that they claim enhances performance. All research points to ginseng increasing perspiration rates and electrolyte loss and is definitely not a performance enhancer.
The latest Men's Health magazine states ginseng does nothing to enhance athletic performance.

1speed

Chimp
Oct 1, 2001
boulder
I just started using it for recovery and it seems to help. I do not see anything about ginseng on the bottle. Where did you read that in the article riderx linked?

nite rider

Chimp
Feb 20, 2002
Medford, MA
Originally posted by riderx
Thanks MTBChick. They have the same price as Performance's sale price. When Performance doesn't have it on sale any more, I'll have to price match it w/ DPSnutrition so I can earn my Performance bucks!
Total Sport Nutrition has the best deals on the net for supps. With the help of my and my site, mtbmind.com, I got them to stock Cytomax at wholesale ($12 cheaper than performance) and they will soon carry Accelerade. Endurox is made by the same company as Accelerade so I'm pretty sure he'll be carrying that by next week along with Clif Bars and Clif Shot at wholesale. I'll let you guys know when it goes up, but if you are a user of Cytomax and Pre-Performance, you can't find cheaper prices. You also receive an additional 5% off TSN's price when you mention mtbmind.com while ordering. Check www.mtbmind.com/tsn.htm for more info and prices on the Cytosport line.

I'll keep you posted!