Quantcast

best seat collar for whistler?

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
Transcend said:
As long as we get to share the pitcher, it's on! Garf's? (I am staying at the delta, need to stumble home).
stumble?! you can pass out at garf's and still land in your hotel! we could do it thrusday night toonie xc race style and drink your face off and then ride 5+km home in the dark with no lights?! huh? heh? yeah! :) mmmmm, toonie races start thursday night, beer time!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
FlipFantasia said:
stumble?! you can pass out at garf's and still land in your hotel! we could do it thrusday night toonie xc race style and drink your face off and then ride 5+km home in the dark with no lights?! huh? heh? yeah! :) mmmmm, toonie races start thursday night, beer time!
July 21-31 i shall be there.

Edit: With the orange branded seat collar that came on my bike for free.

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
I am satisfied with the performance of my seat collar, and think it is ready for Whistler. I just set my seat at the proper height and drilled a hole through the frame and seat post and put a stainless bolt through and put a nut on the end and tightened it down.

One part that has me very concerned is what cable end should I use on my derailuer cable? We are talking Whistler and I just need to make sure every part on my bike is up to the task.

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
Transcend said:
July 21-31 i shall be there.

Edit: With the orange branded seat collar that came on my bike for free.
be sure to bring your drinkin' liver, cause 9 out of 10 whistler mountain bikers like to party.....I of course will be with my orange branded hawaiian shirt.....better start training....

step 1, fill proper receptical

step 2, bottoms up!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Drinkin outta the bottle...how classy. You can take the boy outta Ontario, but you can't take the Ontario outta the boy. :)

You will have to show us around the town post Can cup. I want to get some FUN on...is the glacier skiing pricey as hell in july?

Camera Gear, Bikes, Snowboard gear. Holy crap - i need my own jet.

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
Transcend said:
Drinkin outta the bottle...how classy. You can take the boy outta Ontario, but you can't take the Ontario outta the boy. :)

You will have to show us around the town post Can cup. I want to get some FUN on...is the glacier skiing pricey as hell in july?

Camera Gear, Bikes, Snowboard gear. Holy crap - i need my own jet.
I don't think I can even consider what I did in ontario drinking anymore.....dunno, 'bout glacier in the summer, I don't go there, it's summer, I just went through 6 months sliding on snow (whish was wicked), I want bikes, beachs, beer and hot athletic outdoorsy girls (they do exist in this town!) in as little clothing as they can possibly get away with!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
FlipFantasia said:
I don't think I can even consider what I did in ontario drinking anymore.....dunno, 'bout glacier in the summer, I don't go there, it's summer, I just went through 6 months sliding on snow (whish was wicked), I want bikes, beachs, beer and hot athletic outdoorsy girls (they do exist in this town!) in as little clothing as they can possibly get away with!
I'm not heading out west and missing out on glacier skiing. :rofl:

You have been elected official Fraser bar/tour guide. Congratulations. Are you on aim at all? PM me.

old ol

Monkey
Apr 12, 2006
I don't need a seat collor, i dont even run a seat....I mean, you want a uberrrrrr light bike for whistler